NEW DGM VIDEO!!!

LadyMetal

Sep 26, 2007
Las Vegas
Hey guys I saw the new DGM video last nite and am BLOWN away!! :OMG:
They have a new CD out called FrAme, so far it sounds killer!!!
Check these Prog-Metal guys from Italy out!!
[youtube]Bk08JwDpSH4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Been into these guys from the begininning...they never fail to impress. Just another one of those bands that should have already been to PP.

I am the same on this band, I have been into them a long long time, and none of their CDs has failed to impress me, and yes I would love to see them at PP.

Just another one of those bands that should have already been to PP.

Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif

Ascensionfest 2010 is in the works!

lmao...the fact that someone here has ever even heard of Wedowee Is freakin' amazing. The lake there is one of my old fishin' haunts. Great spotted bass fishery. Matter of fact...l need to make a trip...lol.

lmao...the fact that someone here has ever even heard of Wedowee Is freakin' amazing. The lake there is one of my old fishin' haunts. Great spotted bass fishery. Matter of fact...l need to make a trip...lol.

Well, when you grow up about 45 minutes from there and actually attended Southern Union Jr College for a semester you know where Wedowee is, and yes that is a great lake for fishing if it is the same one I am thinking about.

I'm glad I could help Diamond45!!! Yeah Glenn, we need DGM at PP!! They are AMAZING!! Cant wait for PPX!!! Whoohooooo!!! Anyone have a Gold Badge they want to part with??? I need one!