New Disarmonia Mundi video

I for one, have been praising them on this board as much as possible. Their last album, Fragments of a D-Generation is in my top 5 favorite albums of all time. At this point in time, they are my favorite band in existance. Definately check them out dudes!

Wow. I have never listened to them before. I'm blown away. Its like they took the best parts from In Flames, Emperor, and Nevermore. Yet... they've been around for a long while =)

pyramazekeyboardist said:
I for one, have been praising them on this board as much as possible. Their last album, Fragments of a D-Generation is in my top 5 favorite albums of all time. At this point in time, they are my favorite band in existance. Definately check them out dudes!
It was you my friend that turned me on to them and they rock, they would be a great addition to PPVIII next year along with this great band from Atlanta BLOODPROMISE.:worship:

pyramazekeyboardist said:

While it's not in my top 5 of all time, Fragments was a very good cd...great for when only something crunchy, loud and angry will do!

...needless to say, it gets a frequent spin around casa de Rakosh.

:Smokin:

That song sounded great. Heard it twice in a row, now I need to go back and listen to Fragments of D-Generation. I used to totally be against any kind of aggresive/growling vocals, but lately it's been some of my favorite stuff.

"You've taken your first steps into a far larger world, Luke." :heh:

Disarmonia Mundi are excellent....as I recall, Speed Strid is involved, nyet? Which explains some of the obvious Soilwork love.

I was surprised and pleased to get a request for 'em at WREKage this past weekend, and I played them as soon as I could. It was an unusually cool week for requests, too. (Edge of Sanity's Crimson II, the second "song" on it? :worship: )