New Kamelot Song "Ghost Opera"

I heard it last night... I hope the album itself is better than this song. I mean it was an OK song, with Khan's awesome voice and the typical Kamelot sound... but it did not blow me away.

I have a feeling that this CD is gonna be one of those where I nearly get arrested trying to get.........Like when "One Cold Winter's Night" came out on the first day. A worker at Virgin opened the box of CD's, pulled out "OCWN"....and I grabbed it right out of his hands!

I really like this song. :) I can't wait for the new album!

I don't quite get the concept for the video, though. I gathered that the older lady is a former opera diva (hence the young lady in the red dress near the end of the vid) but beyond that I was left scratching my head.

Still a cool video. :)

That's strange, the video isn't up anymore - I can't seem to find it. But the new song sounds great and I can't wait for the album to come out!

I think I have to agree with Pabla! Then again, on "The Black Halo," March of Mephisto and The Haunting were the two videos, and they aren't my favorite songs off of that album at all, so maybe it'll will be the same again this time. Either way, I still am thinking it will be a great album! :headbang:

This song makes me want to run through a wall. Every time Kamelot gives me new music it KICKS MY ASS! I can't wait to hear more from this Ghost Opera!! Arent there 2 more videos filmed too? Gotta love Kamelot and their way of kicking your ass twice before you even have your hands on it. YEEEEEEEEHOOOO!!! :p