6. trail of the dead
7. phantoms (of the oath)
8. into the temple of humiliation
9. blood for paradise
10. feel the darkness
11. where no ghost is holy

HOLY FUCKIN TREMOLO RIFFING BATMAN

what the fuuuck!

I fucking love Dismember. I have Massive Killing Capactiy, Hate Campaign, and Death metal. I absolutely love this band. Ive heard every album with those three being my favs thats why i bought them. I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THIS. I was actually kinda disappointed in the last one because i really like the fast as shit melodic stuff and while their was a few songs just nothing grabbed me as much. Anyway so whats this album like is it more akin to the last one or does it more resemble DEATH METAL or HATE CAMPAIGN? Because if its the later two then this is a release date purchase. If like the last one then Ill wait a little while. Love the fucking cover art.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I fucking love Dismember. I have Massive Killing Capactiy, Hate Campaign, and Death metal. I absolutely love this band. Ive heard every album with those three being my favs thats why i bought them. I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THIS. I was actually kinda disappointed in the last one because i really like the fast as shit melodic stuff and while their was a few songs just nothing grabbed me as much. Anyway so whats this album like is it more akin to the last one or does it more resemble DEATH METAL or HATE CAMPAIGN? Because if its the later two then this is a release date purchase. If like the last one then Ill wait a little while. Love the fucking cover art.
a lot of it is VERY FAST, more so than the last couple of albums. there are also a few more melodic songs (or melodic PARTS, really) reminiscient of some tracks on "death metal". i would say it's more similar to "death metal" than "hate campaign", with some stuff being as brutal as the first album. if you disliked "where ironcrosses grow" i would proceed with slight caution though

Its not that i disliked it so much is that I just didnt get those going apeshit feelings like when I heard Of Fire or the rest of Death Metal. Neded more melody to me. If its got that or more melodic parts than Im sold. But i guess I am kinda a puss I like my metal with a little more melody. Straight Brutal stuff gets old on me after awhile. When is this due out anyway?? I still gotta keep it on my radar.

Death Metal is my greatest blind purchase ever. I bought it when I was still a noob to metal (like, only really starting to collect Maiden stuff), just cause of the cover art, and proceeded to BOW DOWN to the overwhelming awesomeness. I know exactly what you mean about going apeshit to "Of Fire."