New DL in October?

levi

Aug 26, 2004
I found this off of blabbermouth is it true?

DRAGONLORD, the San Francisco Bay Area "black" metal band featuring current and former members of TESTAMENT, will release their sophomore album, "Black Wings of Destiny", on September 26 in Europe and October 4 in the U.S. via Escapi Music. The follow-up to 2001's "Rapture" (Spitfire Records) was recorded and mixed by Fredrik Nordström (HAMMERFALL, DIMMU BORGIR, ARCH ENEMY) at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, Sweden, and will include such tracks as "The Becoming Of", "Until the End", "Mark of Damnation", "The Curse of Woe", "Blood Voyeur" and "The Requiem".

DRAGONLORD performed yesterday (July 23) at the Earthshaker Fest in Geiselwind, Germany, where they showcased some of the new material and filmed footage for an upcoming DVD.

Amazing news!
I wish I could be at that show in Germany 2 days ago....

Hey, here's a thought... How could Steve be in two places at the same time?
Isn't he touring with nevermore at the moment?

Can't wait to hear the new album!
If its coming out in September, its going to be a sweet birthday present for moi :cool:

Yes i was thinking that same thing about Nevermore. If they do make a new album, it should be at least a little longer than 40 mins tho. Last one was only like 35...

So i guess that Dragonlord is becomming more than just a side project?
I have a feeling that it's Testament that's a side project now :(

He was replaced by a guy from Dream Evil. He's name is Mark U Black.. I suspect that's just a temporary replacement..but then why are they shooting a DVD without Steve..?

Dead_Lioness said:
Amazing news!
I wish I could be at that show in Germany 2 days ago....

steve is on tour w/ nevermore (gigantour). DL had a fill-in guitarist play the earthshaker fest: mark u black (dream evil).