New Dragonlord album

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
DRAGONLORD, the San Francisco Bay Area "black" metal band featuring current and former members of TESTAMENT, will finally hit the studio in February to record their long-awaited second album, entitled "Black Wings of Destiny".

Recording will take place in at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, Sweden with producer/mixer Fredrik Nordström. Nordström is known for his work with bands such as IN FLAMES, SOILWORK, DIMMU BORGIR, THE HAUNTED and OLD MAN'S CHILD, among many others. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "The Becoming Of", "Until The End", "Mark Of Damnation", "The Curse Of Woe", "Blood Voyeur" and "The Requiem".

Commented DRAGONLORD guitarist/vocalist Eric Peterson: "We've been working hard off and on with these new tracks for a while now, and I think Fredrik is the perfect choice to help birth these dark new gems. We are also the first American band to record with him, which is very cool!"

DRAGONLORD's debut album, "Rapture", was released in 2001 through Spitfire Records.

A new Testament and Dragonlord album in the same year! :worship: :worship: Plus its recorded by the best producer in metal, now I really cant wait for this. I think only Sydo will be interested in this album though sadly :(

Onya Blitzy :) Have you got their first album? It rules, plus Travis Smith did some of his best artwork on that album :worship:

Id my cd drive would work properly id upload some for you to hear, ill see if I can get it to rip mp3s tomorrow night. Its pretty much later Testament (surprisingly :dopey: ) mixed with black metal and keyboards.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/spawny1/wolfhunt.zip

There you go Blitz, its only 3.2 meg. Its the most aggressive song ont he album, and the vocals are not as harsh as they are on this song, but its my favourite one. I posted the lyrics because without them you probably wont work out what he is saying most of the time :)

Death, white fang destruction runs
Roughshod among the pack
With uncontrolled bloodlust
Hunt, thrill of the kill by moonlight
Too wild too tame for this world
Repays all debts in blood
This destroyer
Damned, lycanthropic desire
Praised by the howling one
Bites down the jaws of Luko's
Unleases Hell
Who rules the forest of the night