New DM pics on the DM site....

Fata,

Wow, thank you for updating me lol. I just went to see if they were up, Ryan is doing a kick ass job. The little girl it Throats Girlfriend's daughter, she rules!!!!

AND YOU RULE FATA,
Thrak

those pictures rule. I like the concept, the lighting, the backround, broken up wood, glass whatever that is, the little girl... who came up with that idea? fits perfect and I just saw the fan art too, god damn that's a great drawing.

Jon

Jon,

Thanks man, about the pics. Dave Lapori came up with the background and Throat brought his g/f daughter to do a couple shots with us. The drawing was done by Christina and she also just did an interview with Death Machine for the upcoming Grimiore Mag. This is awesome interview and very, very funny. Thanks

Jay

Stacy, You just gave her a HUGE compliment. The drawing looks so amazing that you almost thought it was traced lol.
Fan Art means it's something that a fan DREW not traced. Then it wouldn't be fan art :).

It's cool to see chicks doing stuff like that.

I think adding fan art was a great addition to the DM site! and I want to read that interview now now now!!! I'm spoiled as you can tell!
Jon! :)

Jon

iluvicedearth said:
Stacy, You just gave her a HUGE compliment. The drawing looks so amazing that you almost thought it was traced lol.
Fan Art means it's something that a fan DREW not traced. Then it wouldn't be fan art :).

Jon

Who says something that is traced can't be considered art? :)

iluvicedearth said:
ummm NO, I never heard of Fan Traced Art. Sorry that's just dumb lol.

Jon O'Hara :)

Guess it depends on a person's definition of art. Anyway, I don't think it's "dumb" as you call it.

I had a friend who used to trace the basic shapes, outlines, etc then do the details freehand. He was honest about how he drew things and didn't try to pass them off as being totally drawn freehand. Art or not? Half art?

Stacy, Just because your friend did it that way DOESN'T mean everyone else does.
You seem to be obsessed with this for some strange reason. It must be a female thing? lol