Enchant Special Show..might the ZH/DM guys be attending?

Soundscape

Sep 16, 2002
Maplewood, MN
allmediareviews.blogspot.com
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133543

This is a special deal and I'm probably going to be flying out from Minnesota to see it. I wonder if Jasun, Troy, Erik, Mike, or Kirk might be going. There is even a pre-show the night before being planned to hang out with the fans and Enchant guys. I'd love to see you guys again, and I spin ToA probably once a month..it's 1 of my favorite Metal discs of alltime. Notice new things on it every time you play it.

anyway, It'd be really cool if some of the ZH/Dm fans and even the band were able to come. Please post if anyone is and maybe we could meetup at the show or something.

Kyle

Yo brotha!!!

I do plan on attending Enchant show, i'm really good friends with Sean (The drummer) and want to show my support for him.

Looks like we'll see you there.

Jasun/ZH

I'll be there as well Jay, I really hope they fixed that venue though. Last time I was there it was a craphole. Anyways I am sure it will be a great show. Dustin and Sherri are also comign out for this one, maybe we all should hook up for dinner or something while they are in town? Anyways I'll shoot you a ring soon :headbang:

Bear

Bear said:
I'll be there as well Jay, I really hope they fixed that venue though. Last time I was there it was a craphole. Anyways I am sure it will be a great show. Dustin and Sherri are also comign out for this one, maybe we all should hook up for dinner or something while they are in town? Anyways I'll shoot you a ring soon :headbang:

Bear
:worship: sweet!
That would be killer!

\m/
Dustin

That would be awesome to hangout!!!! Sorry for getting back so late to you guys, been in NY. I need to get my ticket for that show.

YOU RULE!!!!

Jay/ZH

P.S. Need some sleep from the plane ride, i'm off to bed.