new dragonforce album

kwondo79

New Metal Member
Jan 17, 2004
Glasgow Scotland
i see the dragonforce lads new album will be called Sonic Firestorm and will be out on the 19th of april. :headbang:
cant bloody wait to hear it . :hotjump:

yeah i just heard about it too.i cant wait to hear it either cos i still have valley of the damned on almost all the time.i just wished i saw them at bloodstock last year...

I'm confused, I seem to think the majority view was that they didn't go down very well at BS03 o_O personally I enjoyed them but was just under the impression everyone thought otherwise! ah well....

While I was working out playing that 1st album by Dragon Force... My sister said ZP Theart's vocal sounds like Alvin & The Chipmunks. har har! I wish people didn't waved those plastic toys... I like some songs in that album but ballads were real bad.

you didnt like the p-lastic swords?! what kind of a dragon force fan are you? i thought it was great seeing people getting realy into it but hey, if you dont appreciate it its your choice... although something tells me its gona be back this year... and bigger...

looking foward to the gig at the underworld esp heavenly :)

anybody know if they will be playing any stuff of the new album?
I certainly hope so. It's the album pre-release show so I think it's likely. As to the topic of plastic weaponry I shall certainly be looking into the purchase of a plastic scythe this year :p

Joe5now said:
I'm confused, I seem to think the majority view was that they didn't go down very well at BS03 o_O personally I enjoyed them but was just under the impression everyone thought otherwise! ah well....

I enjoyed them, but their placement in the bill was badly timed for me...