New Dream Theater DVD

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
:worship:

Dream Theater recorded their show at the Budokan in Tokyo, Japan on April 26th, 2004, for an upcoming Live DVD/CD release

Setlist:

band history video (intro tape)
As I Am
This Dying Soul (Including a 5 minute Frank Zappa instrumental medley)
Beyond This Life
Hollow Years
War Inside My Head/
The Test That Stumped Them All
Endless Sacrifice
Instrumedley
Trial Of Tears
~~~intermission~~~
New Millennium
piano solo
Only A Matter Of Time
Goodnight Kiss/
Solitary Shell
Stream of Consciousness
Disappear
Pull Me Under
~~~encore~~~
In The Name Of God

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Even though Dream Theater bore me to tears (well, mostly) I wish more bands would be like them and release a dvd of every tour they do! (Not to mention all the cool official bootleg stuff they release.)

And good to see the set is very different to their last DVD.

However, I won't be buying. I don't particularly like most of the songs. :ill:

spawn said:
Even though Dream Theater bore me to tears (well, mostly) I wish more bands would be like them and release a dvd of every tour they do! (Not to mention all the cool official bootleg stuff they release.)

This will only be their 3rd live video release. Im guessing you were exaggerating, but still.

And yes this DVD will be awesome. I spoke to both Jordan and James prior to the show and they were both super hyped about it. All reports seem to say that James was spot at the show too.

I have a video clip of them rehearsing New Millenium for that show which will be up on Jordan's tour diary soon which is pretty cool...Myung + Chapman Stick = :headbang:

Well considering dvds are fairly new, 3 of them is doing well, add in their live albums as well and you are pretty much covered :)

Woohoo, new DT DVD :worship: Not that I even own M2K yet. *hangs head in shame*

Crabby - the new Ayreon kicks many kinds of arse :D It is one of the best albums I've heard ever...I'bve got the special edition on order, I can't wait to see the accompanying DVD :) :)