NEW DRUM PACK:4-piece PDP/OCDP kit with Morgan Rose Snare

Jordon

Sep 14, 2008
Chicago
Another new drum kit up for sale!

4-piece PDP/OCDP kit with a Morgan Rose Signature Snare for $25 at the store in my sig.

GWPI HIVE KIT AUDIO SAMPLE

hive%20kit.JPG

Raw and processed 24/48 WAV and TCI files. Multi-sampled and layered, with full room and overhead mics.

KICK: PDP 22"
SNARE: 14X5.5 MORGAN ROSE SIGNATURE SNARE (EVANS BLACK CHROME BATTER HEAD)
TOM1: PDP 12" (EVANS BLACK CHROME BATTER HEAD)
TOM2: PDP 14" (EVANS BLACK CHROME BATTER HEAD)
TOM3: OCDP 16" (EVANS BLACK CHROME BATTER HEAD)

KICK MICS:
IN - SENNHEISER E902
OUT - NEUMANN TLM103
SUB - CUSTOM SUBKICK

SNARE MICS:
TOP1 - SM57
TOP2 - AUDIX ATX-50
BOTTOM - AUDIO TECHNICA AT4033A

TOM MICS:
TOM 1 TOP - 421
TOM 1 BTM - AUDIX D2
TOM 2 TOP - 421
TOM 2 BTM - AUDIX D4
TOM 3 TOP - 421
TOM 3 BTM - BETA 52A

OVERHEADS: 414 X-Y PAIR
ROOM CLOSE: AKG PERCEPTION SPACED PAIR
ROOM FAR: FATHEAD II BUMLEIN PAIR
ROOM MONO: SENNHEISER E901
SHOWER: SENNHEISER E609

Let me know what you guys think, and if you use the samples for anything, I'd love to hear it!

Thanks

-J

god DAMNNNNNNN that's a BEAUTIFULLY captured drum kit. absolutely.

I love the kick + toms, snare is great obviously too but the kick and toms I was like, WHOA.

Price is PERFECT, btw =D

Thanks dude, I love all your stuff and use it all the time now.

It's so nice to be clean. Sneap forum, I too, fell into the addiction of IMMEDIATELY going to all my Slate Drum TCI's and use them for the majority of my sampled sounds I wanted..

Granted, Slate stuff IS TOPS, but, these days there are so many 'boutique' small drum sample freaks (like me) that it's stunning! Slate started it, now there are DOZENS of other collections I'd say are VITAL to have if you're into KNOWING youll have a certain sound calling you during mix and requires samples.

<3

Awesome Kit.

Really digging the the set, especially the Toms.

The buying process is a little bit a hassle, imo, even if it's fancy it's kinda "not intuitive"...

Love the samples, thx

Yea, the buying process does suck at the moment. I'm working on a website for myself, so until that's up and running in the next month or two, this is what I have to work with. Pain in the ass, haha. I'm glad you're digging them!