New DT live cd streaming for free

i'll agree, he does sound good on this.

Although the amount of live DT albums out now makes me :loco: .

I feel like well...here's a new DT album, that means a live CD will be out 6 months later...

sinerchris said:
i'll agree, he does sound good on this.

Although the amount of live DT albums out now makes me :loco: .

I feel like well...here's a new DT album, that means a live CD will be out 6 months later...

I don't mind all the live DT albums because they are all different. Iron Maiden has the same classics with a couple of new songs. I'm not complaining too much because I like to be able to see tours that I missed but I don't really need another live version of run to the hills. Pull out Prowler or bring back Revelations or something.

It's nice to have a band that consistently puts out live material via CD or DVD. Lots of good bands end up ignoring much of their catalogue on DVDs because they release them so infrequently. With DT, you can essentially follow their entire career on DVD. As opposed to some bands who are woefully overdue for some DVD material.

I was at the show aswell... Absolutely Awesome.. Cannot wait to get this aswell.. I love all the live stuff.. They're a touring band It's what they do.. And they do it so damn well... Every city is something different.. I grab all the live DT i can find.. But that's just me.. : )

Is it just me,or is DT just getting boring in their old age? As usual I will purchase the Score set,be totally bored with it in an hour and pile it next to all of the other DT live stuff that collects dust on the rack.
They need a swift kick in the ass and put out something exciting again,its been since 6 degrees that they were able to hold my interest. Maybe Portnoy should quit forcing his beliefs on the band and they could concentrate on writing good songs instead of sending their blase messages

TwizstedJesus said:
Is it just me,or is DT just getting boring in their old age? As usual I will purchase the Score set,be totally bored with it in an hour and pile it next to all of the other DT live stuff that collects dust on the rack.
They need a swift kick in the ass and put out something exciting again,its been since 6 degrees that they were able to hold my interest. Maybe Portnoy should quit forcing his beliefs on the band and they could concentrate on writing good songs instead of sending their blase messages

Grab a shovel, and start digging. The thread you're looking for is buried a few months back.

And if you already know you won't like it, then don't buy it so you don't need to complain about it.

If anything buying the set reaffirms Portnoy that he is going the right direction with the band. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

Whoever says James LaBrie can't sing for shit and think DT are not a good band anymore can eat shit after watching this DVD. It is absolutely fantastic. That was really one of the best nights ever!!!