Dream theater!

Petethedrummer

Sonata Arctica fan
Sep 25, 2002
Long Island, USA
Visit site
Incase you hadn't heard...

It's Official: DREAM THEATER To Play 20th Anniversary Concert At NYC's Radio City Music Hall - Dec. 20, 2005 As BLABBERMOUTH.NET reported on December 10, DREAM THEATER have now confirmed that they will be playing a very special show at the Radio City Music Hall in New York City on Saturday, April 1, 2006. Celebrating the very last show of the band's 20th Anniversary Tour 2005/2006, this very special grand finale will be recorded and filmed for an upcoming 20th anniversary DVD and CD release. Gold packages go on sale tomorrow (Dec. 21) at 3:00 p.m. and to the general public via Ticketmaster on Thursday, December 22. To hear the radio ad, click here (mp3, 1.4 MB).

DREAM THEATER are continuing to tour in support of their latest album, "Octavarium", which came out in early June. The band's next live appearance will take place on January 7, 2006 in Osaka, Japan.

Tickets actually went on sale today, at 10AM...i got mine =)
Theyre probably going fast, so...yeah buy them! :headbang:

Got mine as well; problem is that between my friend and I, we got too many!!! Anyone in need of some descent seats, let me know. Face value of course.. Both sets of tixs we have are in the First Mezz.

This is going to be a killer show as they are recording it for DVD. I hope they do ACOS as the encore!!!!

A friend of mine got our tickets as soon as they went on sale. Got 5 of us going, and we're in Mezz 1 Row A. Can't wait for the show, and definitely can't wait for the surprises. :headbang:

Damn, this sounds like a great show. Are all the tix gone yet? Wish I had seen this earlier.

I don't want to be stuck in the nosebleed section though if all the good seats are gone...

rrhoadsfan1 said:
I'll be there too.. Comming from Chicago.. 2nd Mezz... Can't wait..
I don't know if you checked back recently on the thread you started on this show, but I found a very inexpensive lodging alternative to the $400 hotel room. Take a look.

Tickets bought and flight booked to Long Island. Last Wednesday I think it was. :D

Myself and a friend, Mat, decided that we were going to have pre DT show meet up party. I was just in NY for the holiday's and we booked the bar when we were in the city on the 28th.

All the details still need to be worked out......but the basics are this....

$30-35 for 3 hours of open bar and food. Kick ass music on the stereo. We booked it for 3-6 pm on April 1. You pay at the door.

This place is just a few blocks from RCMH.

I asked the owner and he said that under 21 would be allowed into the party. Be a wrist band deal I'm sure. Not sure if there will be a reduced rate for the under 21, but either way, it would still be a party with other cool peeps plus food.

Soon as I work out the food and a final price I'll give ya'll more details! Hope to see many of you there!