Dream Theater dates (For Zod)

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
:loco::loco::loco::loco:

Dream Theater's 20th Anniversary Tour will conclude with a final leg of Central & North America.

All shows are "An Evening With" (No opening act, 2 sets with an intermission)

Here are the confirmed dates so far...
(all dates subject to possible change)

Fri Feb 24th - San Juan, Puerto Rico - Tito Puente Amphitheater
Sun Feb 26th - Bogota, Columbia - Palacio De Deportes
Wed Mar 1st - Guadalajara, Mexico - Diana Theater
Thur Mar 2nd - Mexico City, Mexico - National Auditorium
Fri Mar 3rd - Monterrey, Mexico - Plaza De Toros Monumental
Fri Mar 10th - Los Angeles, CA - Pantages Theater
Sat Mar 11th - San Francisco, CA - The Warfield
Mon Mar 13th - Salt Lake City, UT - Kingsbury Hall
Tues Mar 14th - Denver, CO - The Fillmore
Fri Mar 17th - Minneapolis, MN - State Theater NEW
Wed Mar 22nd - Toronto, ONT - Massey Hall
Thurs Mar 23rd - Montreal QUE - Metropolis
Fri Mar 24th - Quebec City, QUE - Le Colisee
Thurs Mar 30th - Boston, MA - The Orpheum
Sat April 1st - New York City - Radio City Music Hall*

* the Radio City Music Hall show will be "A Very Special Evening With" show to be filmed for an upcoming DVD/CD

I'll be at my 15th Dream Theater show March 11th

Bear

My company has offices in Denver and UT...but I doubt I will be scheduled to fly there during either date...

Bastards better come to Florida...

:yell:

Greykiller said:

My company has offices in Denver and UT...but I doubt I will be scheduled to fly there during either date...

Bastards better come to Florida...

:yell:
AMEN to that brutha! Sometimes DT likes to ditch South FL (i.e. Train of thought) for tours. Although I can't complain too much, as they did come down here already for Octavarium on the Gigantour (and we saw them twice). So when are we gonna have Robzilla Fest 2006, so that we can see all the great bands that we'll not otherwise see this year? :headbang:

Unca Kev said:
AMEN to that brutha! Sometimes DT likes to ditch South FL (i.e. Train of thought) for tours. Although I can't complain too much, as they did come down here already for Octavarium on the Gigantour (and we saw them twice). So when are we gonna have Robzilla Fest 2006, so that we can see all the great bands that we'll not otherwise see this year? :headbang:
I'd love for DT to come to FL for an 'Evening With' show, but it is up to the promoters to put up the money to bring them here. I guess FL. promoters don't think they would draw well on their own...which is very wrong. I am sure the band would love to play a date in Florida.

TheWhisper said:
I'd love for DT to come to FL for an 'Evening With' show, but it is up to the promoters to put up the money to bring them here. I guess FL. promoters don't think they would draw well on their own...which is very wrong. I am sure the band would love to play a date in Florida.
Yeah I know that it is up to the promoters. But they did seem to play, for a few of the last several albums, at the Pompano Beach Ampitheater, so they and the boys in DT, must think there is some draw. I don't know about around your neck o' da woods in FL though. What would have been closer for you was the Orlando leg of the Gigantour festival.

Unca Kev said:
Yeah I know that it is up to the promoters. But they did seem to play, for a few of the last several albums, at the Pompano Beach Ampitheater, so they and the boys in DT, must think there is some draw. I don't know about around your neck o' da woods in FL though. What would have been closer for you was the Orlando leg of the Gigantour festival.
Actually, I live in Tampa, so that was the closest stop, but I went to all three FL. Gigantour shows. The first one, at the Hard Rock, half the place left after Dream Theater. I've no doubt that they would draw well at a place like Hard Rock, or House of Blues.

Unca Kev said:

I saw them a couple years ago with Queensryche and Fates Warning at the Performing Arts Center in good ol Tampa, and before that at House of Blues in Orlando:headbang:

DGM - Hidden Places

Unca Kev said:

Come on! A lot of bands do not come down here! But Dream Theater is certainly an exception! I've been living in south florida for 5 years and I've seen DT 4 times down here! 3 times at the Pompano Beach Amphitheater and once in WPB (gigantour)...

Bear said:
California isn't good enough for you, whateverrrrrrrrr!!!!!!:loco:

Bear

Last time I was in California you wouldn't even '"Take the Time" (no pun intended!!) to come see me so whateverrrrrrrrrrr yourself!

General Zod said:
I'm not sure if I can afford your bar tab.

Zod

Anyone making minimum wage can afford my bar tab. Perhaps you meant that for someone else!

Bad Girl Tess said:
Well, looks like I'm heading down to Mexico in March!
The date closest from Texas is here, Monterrey.. you're welcome :) .. although the venue is not the best (bull fight place).
Last september, dream theater + Yes, played here in a better venue.....

Another CRAP ASS DREAM THEATER HEADLINE TOUR

Yeah I said it. Whoever plans their headline runs is dumb. They havent played evening with or headline shows in Texas, GA or FL since 2000. All the southern states get are evening with shows. Hell my fucking city is destroyed, and I cant even travel a state or 2 away to see em.

Kurt