Dream Theater Tour Dates!! Finally Atlanta!!

my friend paid 300 dollars for the meet and greet thing rather than go to prog power...

bad call id say

That really depends on your taste. I bought a DT package last time around, and it's still one of the best experiences I've had. But, that's because DT is my fav band, and most of the acts on the ProgPower bill aren't well known to me. Hope everyone's choice works out for them though!

I'll be at Paganfest in seattle instead of this. screw this show, VIKING METAL!!!

seriously though, if at any location it turns out there's seats, just Slayer it and rip the seats out of the concrete floor and throw them around (this actually happened in seattle in the 80's from the multiple accounts i hear)

I was bored with their new disc. Not a fan of prog rock....

Im typically not a big fan either, but there are a few exceptions. I don't really like Dream Theater's live show (to me it was a snoozefest at the first Gigantour when they were in Atlanta) so I'll most likely not go, but one of these days I'd like to see 3 live.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who think DT has pooped out their last 3 or 4 discs. Sooner or later I'll catch them again,but not this time around