Into Eternity and Dream Theater...

Saw IE for the first time this week in Baltimore. I've been listening to them a LOT for the past 6 months & was really looking forward to their set. The music was great & the show was high-energy & the band seemed to be enjoying themselves (unlike Redemption who seemed like they were ready to get back on the tour bus). Was kind of funny to hear a couple of the "snobbier" Dream Theater fans sitting near me critiquing the IE set... one guy called it the worst opening act he'd ever seen. WTF?!

wdiv said:
Was kind of funny to hear a couple of the "snobbier" Dream Theater fans sitting near me critiquing the IE set... one guy called it the worst opening act he'd ever seen. WTF?!
Did you beat them down?! D:

On behalf of the state of Connecticut, I feel obligated to apologize for the ridiculously terrible crowd during today's show. Hopeully the Webster crowd will treat you guys a little better, I think the crowds are generally looser during a general admission show.

On behalf of the state of Connecticut, I feel obligated to apologize for the ridiculously terrible crowd during today's show. Hopeully the Webster crowd will treat you guys a little better, I think the crowds are generally looser during a general admission show.

It didnt help they had the DT meet + Greet during IE's set. I was doing enough rocking for my entire section for the IE set. They got raped for sound, to be expected, but the band was solid. Can't wait to see em tear up Hartford and see em a 3rd time this year.

I was about 4 rows directly behind the soundman, with the Symphony X shirt BTW, and pretended my hair was 2 feet longer than it really was.

It didnt help they had the DT meet + Greet during IE's set. I was doing enough rocking for my entire section for the IE set. They got raped for sound, to be expected, but the band was solid. Can't wait to see em tear up Hartford and see em a 3rd time this year.

I was about 4 rows directly behind the soundman, with the Symphony X shirt BTW, and pretended my hair was 2 feet longer than it really was.

I was in Row E of the mid-left section in front of the stage, also in a Symphony X shirt (Paradise Lost back cover). The weird thing was that I bought the ticket on Tuesday, the day before the show, and got a 4th row in front of the stage ticket.

I was in Row E of the mid-left section in front of the stage, also in a Symphony X shirt (Paradise Lost back cover). The weird thing was that I bought the ticket on Tuesday, the day before the show, and got a 4th row in front of the stage ticket.

I bought my ticket at the box office 10 mins before IE went on, and I scored 2 rows behind the soundboard, dead center. Perfect seats if you ask me.

yeah i was really impressed with Into Eternity. they were awesome at the show i went to, but unfortunately nobody got into it in the crowd. but they were totally better than the second opening band, Redemption. everyone in that band must have been at least 35 and the stuff (while talent filled) was bland and it blew. it got a better reception than into Eternity though.

i don't have any of their CD's but i'm impressed with what i've heard so far, so i'm definitely getting one of their cds. whats a good place to start?

yeah i was really impressed with Into Eternity. they were awesome at the show i went to, but unfortunately nobody got into it in the crowd. but they were totally better than the second opening band, Redemption. everyone in that band must have been at least 35 and the stuff (while talent filled) was bland and it blew. it got a better reception than into Eternity though.

i don't have any of their CD's but i'm impressed with what i've heard so far, so i'm definitely getting one of their cds. whats a good place to start?

Buried in Oblivion :D