Redemption will be supporting Dream Theater this summer!

nvandyk

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
Redemption is delighted to announce that we will be direct support for Dream Theater for all dates of their US summer tour.

This is obviously a dream come true for us and we are very much looking forward to playing out with such a pivotal band, as well as Into Eternity who will also be on the bill.

Dates are still being finalized, but the following shows have been announced thus far:

Fri July 27th - Gibson Amphitheater - Los Angeles, CA
Mon July 30th - E Center - Salt Lake City, UT
Tues July 31st - Paramount Theater - Denver, CO
Tues Aug 7th - Riverside Theater - Milwaukee, WI
Thurs Aug 9th - State Theater - Minneapolis, MN
Fri Aug 10th - Rosemont Theater - Chicago, IL
Sat Aug 11th - Tower City Amphitheater - Cleveland, OH
Tues Aug 21st - Bank Of America Pavillion - Boston, MA

For those of you aware of my rather demanding "day job," I personally will be making as many of these shows as possible (hopefully the significant majority of them). For the dates where I am unable to make it, we will be fortunate to have the talents of Sean Entrikin of Prymary taking my place. The rest of the band will be there at all dates.

We'll see you out on the road!!

All the best,

Nick

Redemption is delighted to announce that we will be direct support for Dream Theater for all dates of their US summer tour.

This is obviously a dream come true for us and we are very much looking forward to playing out with such a pivotal band, as well as Into Eternity who will also be on the bill.

Dates are still being finalized, but the following shows have been announced thus far:

Fri July 27th - Gibson Amphitheater - Los Angeles, CA
Mon July 30th - E Center - Salt Lake City, UT
Tues July 31st - Paramount Theater - Denver, CO
Tues Aug 7th - Riverside Theater - Milwaukee, WI
Thurs Aug 9th - State Theater - Minneapolis, MN
Fri Aug 10th - Rosemont Theater - Chicago, IL
Sat Aug 11th - Tower City Amphitheater - Cleveland, OH
Tues Aug 21st - Bank Of America Pavillion - Boston, MA

For those of you aware of my rather demanding "day job," I personally will be making as many of these shows as possible (hopefully the significant majority of them). For the dates where I am unable to make it, we will be fortunate to have the talents of Sean Entrikin of Prymary taking my place. The rest of the band will be there at all dates.

We'll see you out on the road!!

All the best,

Nick

**** HOLY F*****G SHIT MAN.......AWESOME NEWS......Tom Argo :OMG:

I hope there is an Atlanta date, I would kill to see Dream Theater and if I can see Redemption before ProgPower, that would be even better. Into Eternity would be cool to see again for the third time this year, I guess.

Great news Nick, good to see you guys got home safe.

Thanks for the gig last weekend at Headway, it was great seeing you guys here on stage.

I didn't had that much time yet to work on the pics (and you were hiding in the darkness most of the gig) i uploaded already one. The rest will be up within one or two weeks.

DSC_4099.jpg

WOW!:OMG:

Great news Nick.............! Although I would hate to think of Redemption playing without you.:cry:

One thing is for sure....I will see you at Progpower but I hope to catch this show as well. :kickass:

Congrats again !:headbang:

Wow! That's phenomenal news, Nick! :headbang: And after hearing "The Origins of Ruin" a number of times (it's playing right now, in fact), this is a WELL-deserved opportunity.

It's a little too early to be talking "CD of the year" but I'll be shocked if TOoR doesn't get my vote and a LOT of other people's. The Fullness of Time was a phenomenal disc, but this one completely blows it away in every respect...songwriting, production, performance, melody. Heck, I'd even say that DT should be honored to have Redemption sharing the stage with them. :)

I'd already told my wife that I want to drag her to see DT this summer (she's not into metal AT ALL and I figured she'd at least appreciate the musicianship), but now I have even more incentive to talk her into it!

Can't wait to see you on the road!!

Again, HUGE congrats!!

Craig
P.S. I say give up the day job and play all the shows yourself!! :p

Waits for PNC and Jones Beach dates. Hopes for a New Mexico date for a show at home too.

I've got the tailgate(s) for both NY & NJ shows planned and set into motion. Just waiting on the dates to get the airline ticket to NY.