Dream Theater Tour Dates!! Finally Atlanta!!

Anybody been to the Tabernacle before? Is it general admission or are there assigned seats? I want to be as close as possible for this show! I can't wait; it's going to be so fucking killer...all those bands are AWESOME.

It used to be all general admission, but the last few shows we've been to there, only the floor is now general admission, no seats, or you can get balcony seats. You have to pick one or the other...

Man! They are going to be at the DAR Constitution Hall in DC on 5/26! That is a great venue, but if I'm not mistaken, that is Memorial Day and if so, I'll just be coming back from a 3 day camping trip! That would suck to miss this. I know Savino won't want to miss this. Besides liking DT, he LOVES BtBaM and Opeth! I think BtBaM are awesome musicians, but I have a really hard time with the amount of death vocals on it. Craig's favorite group is DT and he also loves BtBaM so I'm sure they'll both be there. I'll have to see...

Hey Rick! I saw them back to back in LA and San Francisco, we had two bands (Into Eternity and Echoes of Eternity) opening, and I got to tell ya - I've seen them a whole lotta times, and the LA show was hands down the best show I've ever seen from them, and I've seen them a lot. Systematic Chaos is an incredible album and it comes off great live. I'll definitely catch them again this year, schedule permitting as well.

Cheers!
Eric

Hey Rick! I saw them back to back in LA and San Francisco, we had two bands (Into Eternity and Echoes of Eternity) opening, and I got to tell ya - I've seen them a whole lotta times, and the LA show was hands down the best show I've ever seen from them, and I've seen them a lot. Systematic Chaos is an incredible album and it comes off great live. I'll definitely catch them again this year, schedule permitting as well.

Cheers!
Eric
Wow! A bit of traveling for them there! I saw them in Philly back in August and they were amazing as well. It was one of the best shows we've seen too. Petrucci was awesome that night! OK, they all were! Yes, it is an incredible album, but then again I like all of them!

I want to check them out again, but I checked and that is definitely the day we are coming back from 3 days in the woods. Oh well... I'll see them again sometime.

Wow! A bit of traveling for them there! I saw them in Philly back in August and they were amazing as well. It was one of the best shows we've seen too. Petrucci was awesome that night! OK, they all were! Yes, it is an incredible album, but then again I like all of them!

I want to check them out again, but I checked and that is definitely the day we are coming back from 3 days in the woods. Oh well... I'll see them again sometime.

A bit a traveling indeed! Add to that seeing SymX three days in a row in the same week, LA, SF and OC, (Echoes of Eternity was our opening act on that tour), and to top it off, Rush as well - that's 6 days out of 7 with three of my favorite bands all in one week, definitely one of the best live musical weeks I can remember in quite a while. Rocked out with the Tiptons from ZH at the SF DT show. Too bad you'll miss DT this time around, but as you said, next time...

I'm very pumped about this because DT is my fav band, and they've put on the BEST shows the past 2 instances I've seen them. I just wish that Atlanta would get "An Evening with DT" set one day...

Got my tix! The show is on my anniversary, but I talked my wife into going with me :)

"Fine" means she really wanted to do this, right?

Crud, I slept through the sale this morning thanks to doing WREKage....and then having to help apprehend a drunk-driving perp on the highway on the way home at 4:30am.

I guess I'll check on ticket availability.

Is anybody else ticked off at how much the tickets cost for the Chicago show? I paid $76 for a friggin' ticket! If you look at every other city for this tour, the tickets are generally between $45 and $50 after Ticketbastard rapes you. Why are they charging $25 to $30 more for tickets in Chicago? I never before imagined paying this much to see one band that I like, but since Dream Theater's my favorite band (and since the closest shows to Chicago for this tour are either in Ohio or Minnesota), I guess that's the price I have to pay.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Is anybody else ticked off at how much the tickets cost for the Chicago show? I paid $76 for a friggin' ticket! If you look at every other city for this tour, the tickets are generally between $45 and $50 after Ticketbastard rapes you. Why are they charging $25 to $30 more for tickets in Chicago? I never before imagined paying this much to see one band that I like, but since Dream Theater's my favorite band (and since the closest shows to Chicago for this tour are either in Ohio or Minnesota), I guess that's the price I have to pay.

Perhaps because it's at the Rosemont Theater. And not that this factors into ticket price, but Chicago almost always gets a better show than most other locations.

my friend paid 300 dollars for the meet and greet thing rather than go to prog power...

bad call id say