Dream Theater dates (For Zod)

Pellaz said:
Congrats to DT fans to Puerto Rico, BTW. I think this is the first time they've ever played there, and I know there are quite a few...patient...fans there.

YES!!! FINALLY!!!! I had heard the rumours that were floating around since late 2005, but wouldn't believe it til I saw it. I'm a little concerned with the venue though, as it it reather small. It has nonetheless played host to awesome shows in the past. I get the feeling this may be a "pioneering" show of sorts, an eye-opener for other, non-80's "hair" metal bands. Nothing against them of course, it is just that metal in Puerto Rico seems to be "stuck" in that era. I had to restrain myself when I played some Nightwish and Apocalyptica for a friend of mine and he though it was Metallica S&M. Lots of education work to be done...

Unfortunately, as pumped as I am, I will not be able to attend the San Juan show, as I am currently in the states for work. I'm sure glad I have a ticket to the NY show!

I sure hope this marks the beginning of the end for the rap infection that plagues my little island...