TSO Spring 2010 tour dates

5th Row for Wilkes Barre. Not sure how I only managed to get 5th row being that we bought tickets right when they went on sale and it is, after all, Wilkes Barre. I'm definitely sensing there's trickery afoot here being that no one I've seen has done any better than 4th row.

5th Row for Wilkes Barre. Not sure how I only managed to get 5th row being that we bought tickets right when they went on sale and it is, after all, Wilkes Barre. I'm definitely sensing there's trickery afoot here being that no one I've seen has done any better than 4th row.

Same here.
I think it's safe to say that the Government is somehow involved.
Lol..

But yeah, I thought the same thing.
All I know is, I feel dirty....thanks to Ticketbastard.
Two $58 tickets totalled $149 in the end.

I'm ten rows back for this show in the orchestra/center (Row J) seating and I bought my tickets at about 3:45 p.m. because I had to work until 3.

I'm upset at the having to present your card & photo ID for the ticket thing. Though the money would be coming from my account, for certain technical reasons (long story), the card has my father's name on it. So I guess this means I can't go, which is really fucking stupid IMO.

I'm upset at the having to present your card & photo ID for the ticket thing. Though the money would be coming from my account, for certain technical reasons (long story), the card has my father's name on it. So I guess this means I can't go, which is really fucking stupid IMO.

Perhaps if your father lives close to you he could go with you to the door to present the card and id, ut not go in the venue

Taken from TSO forums:

Al Pitrelli
Chris Caffery
Jeff Plate
Johnny Lee Middleton
Roddy Chong
Jane Mangini
Vitalij Kuprij
Paul O'Neill

Bryan Hicks
Rob Evan
Tim Hockenberry
Jay Pierce (yay!)
Daniell Landherr
Valentina Porter

That was supposed to be a joke, dude!! Oliva NEVER tours with TSO. In the early days of TSO, he said he wouldn't tour because "he looked like a penguin in a tux!

Chr :headbang:

HAHAHA

penguin1.jpg

but obviously a way more metal version

Skolkinc is touring with his solo band as far I'm concerned.

JSS, is doing the M3, but that's all the way in June. I don't know why he wont be there :O

Zakk needs to be there since he's The Dark :mad:

edit: I just read the Melodic Rockfestival Thread. So JSS will be in TSO? Fucking A!!!!!! Dream's We Conceive!!!!!!!

Has anyone actually seen one of these shows yet? If so, how does it measure up?

~Brian~

Those who have seen the show and posting on the fan club message board are raving about it, saying it is great, not be missed, that sort of thing. There are YouTube videos out there too that confirm this. Typical TSO show, tells the BLN story with narration and "cast"/singers, great lights - no pyro do to venue restrictions - no Xmas music, just BLN and a few songs from Nightcastle. Looks great. I'll see them on May 2 here in Dallas.

Those who have seen the show and posting on the fan club message board are raving about it, saying it is great, not be missed, that sort of thing. There are YouTube videos out there too that confirm this. Typical TSO show, tells the BLN story with narration and "cast"/singers, great lights - no pyro do to venue restrictions - no Xmas music, just BLN and a few songs from Nightcastle. Looks great. I'll see them on May 2 here in Dallas.

Rob Evan as Beethoven and JSS as the devil alone are worth the price of admission. Simply outstanding!

Has anyone actually seen one of these shows yet? If so, how does it measure up?

~Brian~

I'll let you know in about a week, as I'm travelling to NYC for the show on 4/8. Although I'm still a little hacked off that the entire Western U.S. got snubbed! :mad:

I had planned on going to the Friday show in Columbus, but I have a work function that I'm running (forgot about the show when I set this up).