Dream Theater Tour Dates!! Finally Atlanta!!

Very Interesting....

Never heard of The National in Richmond....good reason i guess....
It looks to be a new venue from the folks at NORVA.

Probably head there for the show as I have always been impressed with NORVA (that, and it's only about 2.5 hours to Richmond...lol)

The National

Sounds like an awesome show - I'm there! Who is "3"? Never heared of 'em. Link?

A friend of mine, Caspar McCloud (awesome shredder!), has a band called "Three," but they're kindof old-school zeplin/vanhalen bluesey sounding and way too small time for something like this... so i'm guessing it's not them.

Sounds like an awesome show - I'm there! Who is "3"? Never heared of 'em. Link?

A friend of mine, Caspar McCloud (awesome shredder!), has a band called "Three," but they're kindof old-school zeplin/vanhalen bluesey sounding and way too small time for something like this... so i'm guessing it's not them.

Go to Myspace.com and look up 3 i saw them with Porcupine tree in the fall, they are different you'll either hate them or love them, but they do put on an interesting performance.:headbang:

Man! They are going to be at the DAR Constitution Hall in DC on 5/26! That is a great venue, but if I'm not mistaken, that is Memorial Day and if so, I'll just be coming back from a 3 day camping trip! That would suck to miss this. I know Savino won't want to miss this. Besides liking DT, he LOVES BtBaM and Opeth! I think BtBaM are awesome musicians, but I have a really hard time with the amount of death vocals on it. Craig's favorite group is DT and he also loves BtBaM so I'm sure they'll both be there. I'll have to see...

I love 3, I love BTAM, I Love DT, and Opeth.... I was so excited when I heard this was coming to Miami!

Too bad Opeth will not make it to the Puerto Rico show. It will be only DT and BtBaM for us. Still, 2008 is turning out to be a great year for us. We'll get Maiden in March, Rush in April and now Dream Theater in June. We have not had such high profile shows since the 80s! I'm pumped :headbang:!!!!

:headbang:PROGRESSIVE NATION 2008 TOUR DATES!! DREAM THEATER’S “PROGRESSIVE NATION 2008”
featuring OPETH, BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME and 3

North American Tour Dates
Tues April 29th - Mexico City, Mexico - National Auditorium
*Fri May 2nd - Los Angeles, CA - Gibson Amphitheater
Sat May 3rd - Oakland, CA - Paramount Theater
Mon May 5th - Seattle, WA - Wamu Theater
Tues May 6th - Vancouver, BC - Orpheum
Fri & Sat May 9th & 10th - Calgary, ALB - Macewan Hall
Mon May 12th - Minneapolis, MN - Myth
Tues May 13th - Chicago, IL - Rosemont Theater
Wed May 14th - Detroit, MI - The Fillmore
Fri May 16th - Columbus, OH - LC Amphitheater
Sat May 17th - Cleveland, OH - Time Warner Amphitheater @ Tower City
Sun May 18th - Albany, NY - The Armory
Tues May 20th - Boston, MA - Orpheum Theater
Wed & Thurs May 21st & 22nd - New York, NY - Terminal 5
Mon May 26th - Washington DC - DAR Constitution Hall
Tues May 27th - Richmond, VA - The National
Wed May 28th - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle
Fri May 30th - Miami, FL - The Fillmore
Sat May 31st - Orlando, FL - Hard Rock
Sun June 1st - Tampa, FL - Ruth Eckerd Hall
Wed June 4th - San Juan, Puerto Rico - Coliseo of Puerto Rico *
Woohoo! See y'all on 5/28!:headbang:

I cant believe DT are coming to Albany,NY. Saves me a road trip and the venue is GA, getting up close. 3 is one of my new fav. bands, love the album "wake pig"!!! ALIEN ANGEL what a great song. I also had the chance to see them with POURCUPINE TREE, also at the NEMHF last year.:headbang::headbang:
As for BTBM, was never a fan. I gave there new disc a spin, going to give it another shot.