New Dates On The Upcoming Na Tour!!

Hey y'all...just now recovering from the NJ Metalfest, aka the first date on this tour, and I have a few comments:

First off, I was lucky enough to meet and hang for quite a bit with all the guys from Amon, Nathan & John from Vehemence, and most of Behemoth. I can tell you that while they're not exactly overloaded with spending money for this tour, they have absolutely zero intentions of not seeing it to the end. They will most definitely be hitting the east coast venues at the end of the tour (L'Amours, Providence, Worcester, Canada), and everyone, quit worrying! The vibe is tremendous, the bands are ALL in high spirits, and I can assure you, they're VERY excited to get on the road.

Now, Nathan of Vehemence did tell me that he was fairly sure that a Florida date was added, but this is unconfirmed and even he couldn't be 100% certain for me. Sorry.

Also, some (not sure if all) of the opening acts have the authority to play shows WITHOUT Deicide or as part of the "tour" - for example, since there's still some multiple-day gaps, they can go add a show in Detroit, or something like that. No guarantees that it would happen, but they can do so, at least according to the bands. Part of the problem is that Deicide charges too much fucking money, and many promoters have passed on the tour, resulting in poor promotion, scattered dates, etc. Thanks for GoddessHecate for setting me straight on that. So perhaps some of you guys will get lucky and see a sans-Deicide show...

Lastly, AMON AMARTH FUCKING SLAYED last night!!! :headbang:

Seriously, they were so goddamned good, I can't begin to describe it; they played for a little under an hour, perhaps about 50 minutes maybe. They played 7 or 8 songs (I think), though I don't have the actual setlist in front of me. I can tell you they opened with Death In Fire and closed with Victorious March, which was quite simply the greatest death metal song I've ever seen live. Period.

For those who are interested, there will be a complete show review, including interviews with God Dethroned, All That Remains, and Vehemence, as well as all the drunken debauchery of the entire 3 days of the fest, updated over the course of the next week on my webzine (click the banner in my sig). Or you can come pay us a visit at our forum here at UM.com, which is where we'll let fans know when the zine updates. Cheers and hail!

GoddessHecate said:
Ok now, This is a completely retarded statement, sorry.

i dont know who the fuck you think you are but you have no fucking right to go around telling people that they are retarded!!!! so what i said i dont know why that was just a possible solution to why they could be playing a secret show!! if anyones retarded its your stupid fuck ass who cant fucking comprehend english for shit!!! what you sticking up for posers anyway!! they are the enemy and dont deserve to know shit about metal!! if you were any kind of metal head at all than you would know that!! obviously your not a true metal head at all and i should put a fucking knife through your brain for saying im a retard!!!
No true to faith metal band cares if theres a little more money in there pocket cause its supposed to be about the music and the TRUE fans not a bunch of inverted ass reaving choad knockers wearing mudvayne and CKY shirts!!! by definition that makes you a sell out for supporting posers to come (not by promoting a show but by not caring if you see such people) and spend there money on you (even though they realy dont even like the music or the bands for the most part)!!!
sorry your wrong but you shouldnt be calling people names and shit!:devil::devil::devil:

AxeOfDarkness said:
i dont know who the fuck you think you are but you have no fucking right to go around telling people that they are retarded!!!! so what i said i dont know why that was just a possible solution to why they could be playing a secret show!! if anyones retarded its your stupid fuck ass who cant fucking comprehend english for shit!!! what you sticking up for posers anyway!! they are the enemy and dont deserve to know shit about metal!! if you were any kind of metal head at all than you would know that!! obviously your not a true metal head at all and i should put a fucking knife through your brain for saying im a retard!!!
No true to faith metal band cares if theres a little more money in there pocket cause its supposed to be about the music and the TRUE fans not a bunch of inverted ass reaving choad knockers wearing mudvayne and CKY shirts!!! by definition that makes you a sell out for supporting posers to come (not by promoting a show but by not caring if you see such people) and spend there money on you (even though they realy dont even like the music or the bands for the most part)!!!
sorry your wrong but you shouldnt be calling people names and shit!:devil::devil::devil:

Woooooah man, calm the fuck down...Anyway, I do not want to get into this, but you have some serious issues, and an obvious lack of knowledge regarding the "business" involved with METAL....And, to tell you the truth, coming from someone who IS involved in the metal scene very deeply, and who actually knows what goes on with the business aspect of Metal; bands DO give a fuck about their guarantees every wanking night of tour, and this does not make them UN-TRUE. If they come out of a show and do not get paid their guarantee, it fucks up eveything and in turn they have to pay for all their expenses on their own. Tour is not all fun and games, and there are TRUE (to faith as you say) Metal bands out there that need this money to survive on the road. And to settle you down even further, THERE IS GOING TO be a show in TAMPA, FL. I recently received word of this through my boyfriend John of Vehemence today via the phone....The date should be announced soon, and check for updates on http://vehemence.brutaldeath.net

So that is good news for the Floridians, and for the bands as well!!!

christcrusher said:
THERE IS GOING TO be a show in TAMPA, FL.
So that is good news for the Floridians, and for the bands as well!!!

I sure hope that it happens. That is also what I heard from my bro who was at the NJ Fest on Sunday and spoke with Behemoth. I can't fucking wait and I hope that they won't mind playing for a few people that actually know of it and show up.

Cheers,

Tomasz

From what I know, the FL show is supposed to be at the Mug on Friday the 14th. Checked the Brass Mug website (http://www.brassmug.com) and it is listed on their March calendar. Wouldn't hurt to double check, or call around, but I'm pretty sure it's a go from what I've heard.

Yes, it is listed. Must have just posted it as it wasn't there few days ago. Brass Mug, hehe, where will they find $5K for that one band. This place is the size of my house if not smaller. Well Floridians, lets do our job and spread the good word.

Tomasz

P.S. I'm starting my phone calls now.

ha ha
lol.gif
!!
sorry, i get a little carried away and stuff when prople insult me and shit! ha ha!!! im not gonna stick a knife in anyones brain....(?)....
i understand the buisness aspect and all i was just saying though, when your a bad ass metal band you wanna see the true supporters and stuff in the crowd when your on stage... not a bunch of phoneys! but im not gonna get any further into it... but when your playing metal i realize you dont get much money and sometimes you dont care.... some of them are in it entirely fot money though and insist that all the posers show up....**COUGHWEEZEACHOOCANNIBALCORPSECOUGHAHEM!!***... damn, i gotta see a doctor about that cough!!!

If they are playing in Tampa that is by far the best news ive ever herd!!! i hope this isnt a fib or something though...it would make a great gift for me to lift my spirits since my dog died! gotta see revenge and vehemence and most of all Amon Amarth!! and since you got all the inside information and stuff for vehemence you dont suppose you could enlighten us on there playlist could you????

Yes, it is listed. Must have just posted it as it wasn't there few days ago. Brass Mug, hehe, where will they find $5K for that one band. This place is the size of my house if not smaller. Well Floridians, lets do our job and spread the good word.
yeah dude!! that place is small as hell! it can only hold about 100 people or so! and they need to fix there bathroom doors! we gotta get tickets in advance cause it would probably sell out, unless there selling at the door or something...most likely. now i gotta get some cash fast cause i spent all my money thinking they werent gonna come!!! ha ha, i gotta make a trip to the pawn shop or something...

you going to hate eternal/dying fetus/kataklysm on the 22?

AxeOfDarkness said:
ha ha
lol.gif
!!
sorry, i get a little carried away and stuff when prople insult me and shit! ha ha!!! im not gonna stick a knife in anyones brain....(?)....
i understand the buisness aspect and all i was just saying though, when your a bad ass metal band you wanna see the true supporters and stuff in the crowd when your on stage... not a bunch of phoneys! but im not gonna get any further into it... but when your playing metal i realize you dont get much money and sometimes you dont care.... some of them are in it entirely fot money though and insist that all the posers show up....**COUGHWEEZEACHOOCANNIBALCORPSECOUGHAHEM!!***... damn, i gotta see a doctor about that cough!!!

If they are playing in Tampa that is by far the best news ive ever herd!!! i hope this isnt a fib or something though...it would make a great gift for me to lift my spirits since my dog died! gotta see revenge and vehemence and most of all Amon Amarth!! and since you got all the inside information and stuff for vehemence you dont suppose you could enlighten us on there playlist could you????

The setlist I think they are changing it everynight, and I did not bother asking John hahah...But I am pretty sure they will be playing: I didn't Kill Her, She Never Noticed Me, God Was Created, I shall ask John tonight and get back to you...and show your support get their early and chill, they are really cool guys and love to hang out...not hide:)

The setlist I think they are changing it everynight, and I did not bother asking John hahah...But I am pretty sure they will be playing: I didn't Kill Her, She Never Noticed Me, God Was Created, I shall ask John tonight and get back to you...and show your support get their early and chill, they are really cool guys and love to hang out...not hide:)
cool, i want them to play Whore Cunt Die!! and i didnt kill her is probably my fav song of theres so its awsome there gonna play that too!...if they do...
im gonna do my best to get there early it all depends on how im going!
i hope i recognize the guys ha ha!! i suck at remembering faces!!

Sell out? Are you mad? No one knows of this show, and even if they did it woudn't sell out. Deicide doesn't attract that many and this place can hold way more than 100, probably around 300. It's a good size place for the current Tampa Bay scene. I'll see you there, I'll be the drunk one banging like a mother focker. Will definitely hand out with the guys as I plan on inviting myself to their bus/van.

Tomasz said:
Sell out? Are you mad? No one knows of this show, and even if they did it woudn't sell out. Deicide doesn't attract that many and this place can hold way more than 100, probably around 300. It's a good size place for the current Tampa Bay scene. I'll see you there, I'll be the drunk one banging like a mother focker. Will definitely hand out with the guys as I plan on inviting myself to their bus/van.

AxeOfDarkness: haha I doubt that they will play Whore, Cunt, Die...but you never know, like I said I will get the setlist from John and post that for you...

Tomasz: Hell yeah, that is what I like to hear!!! I wish I could make it to this show, but unfortunately I live in CA-But, we will have 2 shows here in Corona and Hollywood :D Yes, and do hang out with them, hahaha and sorry to say but it will be a van, it is not a bad looking van, but a VAN nonetheless....it is pretty tight in there, but they are always up for partying inside the van, you know :Smokin:...have fun and post how the show was alright??? hehehe

CHEERZ

deicide could sell out a show at such a small place!! but realy there isnt enough time for them too sell out so i guess your right!!
which drunk guy will you be??? there will be lots of them!!
ill be the tall skinny white guy with the short hair hanging out with grave digger and my bro and a short belize guy i know and his GF...
this is awsome!! im finaly gonna see my fav band play live!! and then next week its dying fetus!! at the same place ha ha! this rips!!

First of all, Axe, I am sorry about your dog.

Second, I did not call you a retard. I said your statement was retarded. And I did say sorry then too didn't I? But it's obvious you're not really to keen on the idea of how this business works. I will forgive for that. And your outburst.

But this whole thing about 'posers' (once again, what are they and who passes that judgement?) is a bit ridicules. Really, if there's a few people there that you consider a 'poser', how could they affect your enjoyment of the show? Do you really think someone who squishes all the way up front isn't a true fan? And what if there is somebody with a nu metal tee shirt on? maybe they came became they are honestly curious about extreme metal and want to know more about it. Let it go man, go to the show and have a good time. And don't be constantly looking over your shoulder for imaginary posers.

And now that you all know there is a Tampa show, you have enough time to spread the word. Make it a good one, but yeah that room is small (someone said a big as their living room? yup, that's about right) If Deicide is playing I Am sure it will sell out) Buy your tickets in advance, then you won't have to worry about the 'posers' gettin in.
wink.gif

Have a good show, and have fun!:headbang:

its not the people who are curious of extreme metal who get on my nerves!! its those who think they like it and realy dont, they wear the metal shirts and cant tell you anything about the bands they wear! they buy tickets to metal shows preventing true metal heads from getting in (sometimes) and they spread the word to other posers and then theres a bunch of people who dont know shit about what they are pretending to "like"!! one day you will meet one of these people and learn to become very aggrivated with them! at first you think your talking to someone cool and than you ask them (for example there wearing an obituary shirt) "oh cool you like obituary?" "yeah" "wow whats your favorite album?" "oh i dont know...." or they mumble something and walk away... its more the idea of people trying to be something they arent that makes me mad at them, but whatever you wanna think go ahead but im tired of dealing with these guys...

the show wont be able to realy sell out cause you cant get tickets in advance! tickets at the door! (its normaly at the door at the mug)...
tickets are ages18+$20 ages17- $25 i found out (or so i was told).. and it is one small place... which is the only think i dont like about it... but its a cool place to go for shows though!! probably the most legendary metal venue out there!!

$25. for minors. well that's pretty expensive. how many 15 yearolds have 25 bucks to spare these days. Honestly? the Brasss Mug is a DIVE. an old mans bar with a stage. yeah, it's beyond small. Get there early, this really will sell out. I don't know why they ain't playing that big place in Ybor city, masquerade is it? that's where they should be playing. But at least they're playing Tampa. Get there early!

You know what? these guys should have all left Deicide home...who f-ing needs them has beens?