NA Tour Dates

Originally posted by Reverend Bat Boy
I know I shouldn't complain, but I'm only 15, and I can't drive, and my parents are gay and lying and have told me they refuse to take me as (a) its on a monday and I have school and (b) they disapprove of my love of metal and wouldn't take me if it was on a satudray. Sorry if it comes across as whining, I'm just giving the best defense for myself that I can.

Must suck having parents like that. My dad could come across that description but he's seldom home so I go to as many concerts as I want. Perhaps you should talk to them both with some bleeding-heart bullshit, like telling them how much it means to you and you'll be all depressed if you don't go etc.

Yeah, that might work, but I think I'lls ave it for if Children of Bodom come to America like rumours seem to indicate. The whole depressed thing might end up backfiring on me as I'm on some medication that supposedly has led to people killing themselves and they'd freak out. Oh well, maybe I'll find some way to go and if not hopefully they'll come back some time in the future when I'll be in a better position to go

@Tomasz-Gay and lying is some insult that gets thrown around alot on the Bodom board, didn't mean it in a real literal sense.

Depressions suck, but the best way to get rid of it is to go to metal shows and have a good time and make friends. Trust me, I know. Great mag you took your avatar from btw, some really shocking news! Hhehe......

if they are anywhere near texas ill be there - anywhere in texas or a borderstate ill go. and there is a week there where they could go thru here.

i dont recall there ever being a chance of them going thru texas - and i figger ida remembered that.
when nile/hate eternal/arch enemy/origin were in san antonio there seemed to be a good number of people there at sin 13.

but dont say someone is worse because they cant and wont drive across a couple of states to see a band.
especially with gas so high.

Originally posted by Patric
:lol: What's gas prices got to do with anything?
you need gas to drive to the show, especially if it is many hundreds of miles away, as someone suggested doing.

Originally posted by Tomasz
gas high?, you got to be joking, go to Europe and see how much the gas costs there
compared to what i have been paying, it is high. and i know for even here in america, im getting it "cheap" - $1.52.
i live in south texas, where they actually get oil nearby [gulf of mexico].

Originally posted by Patric
Depressions suck, but the best way to get rid of it is to go to metal shows and have a good time and make friends. Trust me, I know. Great mag you took your avatar from btw, some really shocking news! Hhehe......

Yeah, I figure they probably do suck, so should I be afflicted with this supposed side effect, I'll keep your advice in mind. Weekly World News, it's classic, I can't help but laugh at the amazing crap they put in there and then even more at the thought that people believe it. (I hope that you don't believe ie and I'm not offending you, and if I am then sorry.)

Yes. Driving a car does include paying for gas. What's wrong? Don't have a job? You guys find new shit to bitch about every day, huh? Since AA changed their forum to this one here, I was assuming this would be a metal forum... Not a "i have to complain about every god damn thing in the world" forum. Gas prices are too high? Get a better job!

Originally posted by Johnny T.
Yes. Driving a car does include paying for gas. What's wrong? Don't have a job? You guys find new shit to bitch about every day, huh? Since AA changed their forum to this one here, I was assuming this would be a metal forum... Not a "i have to complain about every god damn thing in the world" forum. Gas prices are too high? Get a better job!

yeah!!!
and just yesterday everyone was complaining about geoge bush and shit!! what the fuck did that have to do with anything!!!??? but i can see why they are complaining about gas and stuff but everyone is complaining about most everything now!!
like me cause i want them to play A fury divine and i know they wont.... i hope deicide cant make it to fl so they can extend there set and possibly play it... id be lucky if they even come to florida but whatever....

Originally posted by Reverend Bat Boy
Yeah, I figure they probably do suck, so should I be afflicted with this supposed side effect manifest in me, I'll keep your advice in mind. Weekly World News, it's classic, I can't help but laugh at the amazing crap they put in there and then even more at the thought that people believe it. (I hope that you don't believe ie and I'm not offending you, and if I am then sorry.)

Hahah, man my intellect is not under average so I can laugh at the mag too. We used to have a Danish version of it overe here but they don't make it anymore but I did buy WWW when I was in Florida. I check their homepage every so often and it turns out that I can't get it in my mail when it comes out cause I don't live in the US:(