Deicide/amon Amarth Dates Revised

Jan 8, 2002
vehemence.brutaldeath.net
The following dates have been added to the upcoming Deicide/Amon Amarth/Behemoth/Revenge/Vehemence tour. 5 more shows are in the process of being booked, should know by tomorrow the all final dates

Sun. March 9th Cricket Club - Irvington NJ

Mon. March 10th Jaxx - Springfeild VA

Tues. March 11th The Masquerade - Atlanta GA

Thurs. March 13th Ground Zero- Spartanburg, SC

Sun.March 16th Fitzgerald's - Houston TX

Wed. March 19th Bash On Ash -Phoenix Az

Thurs. March20th Showcase Theater- Corona CA (ALL AGES)

Fri. March 21st House Of Blues - Los Angeles CA (21+)

Sun. March 23nd The POUND SF - San Francisco CA

Tues. March 25th Graceland - Seattle Washington

Thurs. March 27th Ogden Theater - Denver CO

Sat. March 29th ROCKHOUSE USA - Aurora IL

Thurs. April 3rd The Agora - Cleavland OH

Sat. April 5th Lamour- Brooklyn NY

ALL Dates Below are without DEICIDE/

Sun April 6th The Met Cafe - Providence RI * w/Dying Fetus

Mon April 7th
Foufounes Electriques - Montreal Canada

Tues. April 8th The Opera House - Toronto Canada

:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Florida state border, meaning Jacksonville would be fine with me as long as the show is on Saturday otherwise I woudn't be able to make it on time. But as you mentioned things aren't looking too good for Florida, one week left and no dates.

yeah, i dont think i would be able to make it to jacksonville either.... but who knows, maybe we'll luck out and they play a show at the end of the tour and come to central florida are or something! i realy doubt it though... for me i wouldnt be missing much cause they wouldnt play fury divine anyway so id be kinda dissapointed to go all the way to jacksonville and they dont play it (though there are alot of other songs id like to see them play, thats just my favorite tune!). not that i wouldnt wanna go see them i just wanna see them play that song so bad... but there would probably be another tour soon enough anyway