Child of Decadence
Dec 31, 2002
Vinland
Visit site
Not something we say often... but:

DEICIDE/AMON AMARTH/BEHEMOTH/VEHEMENCE/REVENGE
TOUR THE STATES (and maybe Canada):worship:

MARCH & APRIL!
(I hope my show is in March, just so I can make a bunch of corny Victorious MARCH puns... heh)

too bad Revenge sucks and Deicide doesn't deserve to headline... :mad:

Break out the Viking helmets and ale horns, because we get to see Vikings invade and destroy America!:devil:

DEICIDE RULE ! AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO FUCKIGN LONG TO SEE THOSE BASTARDS...Vehemence are fuckign good too. Dont know any of the other bands. Well obviously Amon Amarth which are just great. Last time i saw them live they were just insane. So im ready to hear some new shit (hopefully they come to canada heh)

Yep, I'll only be there for AA but thats totally fucking worth it. They cancelled there show here last time around so hopefully they make up for it god damnit! :D

Wow... None of you know who Behemoth is? :OMG: their like a better more vicious Vader type band, with a bit of black metal influence, Im there for Amon Amarth & Behemoth.

Eurodeath owns, and those 2 bands are the foremost in the Eurodeath army
I wanna see Vehemence too, God Was Created was a good album, seem like friendly guys too.

Deicide.. eh, Ive seen them 4 or 5 times, their ok- as always, but nothing special, y'know? Probably leave during their set to talk to the Vikings and the Polish Warlords.

for those whom dont really know much about the lineup

Deicide: one of the original flordinian death metal bands, extremely satanist, out of Morbid Angel, Obituary, Death & Deicide, I rank Deicide 4, their a good band, but nothing technical, and their first 2 albums we're the only ones really worth buying IMO.

Amon Amarth: (hell yeah) Great Swedish Viking Metal, Mixing equal parts of oldschool Swedish Death ala: Entombed, Bolt Thrower, and Viking Metal, with maybe some old Dark Tranquillity, and coming out with a familiar sound, a comfortable sound, that belongs to them alone. 4 albums and a shitload of banging heads later we have Vs. The world. And what a pounding, crushing album that is.

Behemoth: (also: Hell yeah) From Poland, If Vader is the king of Polish Death Metal, then Behemoth is the bloodthirsty general that does all of the killing for him. Behemoth started as a necro blackmetal band, but 4 albums ago (Pandemonic Incantations) they gained a new Drummer: Inferno (good drummer btw) and their style shifted to a semi-technical/brutal black metal influenced Death Metal, shifting more and more to DM across these albums: Pandemonic Incantations, Satanica, Thelema.6 and Zos Kia Cultus (here & beyond)

Vehemence: Melodic/American Death Metal crossover- their Metalblade Debut "God was Created" (a concept album) has recieved varying levels of high praise across the metal community, its a breath of fresh air in America, and joins the ranks of our best Death Metal bands, such as Immolation & Impaled. (From Phoenix, AZ)

Revenge: a Grim Black Metal band with Pete Helmkamp (Ex-Angelcorpse, whom by the way DESTROY) in their ranks, I dont know much more about them than that, but that their new cd is out on Osmose recordings now... I heard an MP3... and Im very unimpressed, maybe they will be better live than they are on recording... Im not holding my breath.

I am pretty positive they are going to come to Lamours in mid April. Good line up, Deicide ... is eh..., but Behemoth and Amon Amarth I await. As for the other bands, I'll guess I'll know when I see them.

Hey dudes, I am interested in this show most definitely. Could anyone here actually post a site where the rest of us poor souls can determine where it is and when we will be blessed by the presence of this fine american metal tour? Many thanks to that individual.

-Dis

HOLY FUCK
i almost vomited, this is gonna be awesome.

Fuck Deicide.

Vehemence is pretty good live, but I've seen them several times.

Behemoth and Amon are gonna kill, and I really like Rvenge, too.