Now I'm really damn jealous.

Bates

Swamp Yankee
Dec 12, 2006
Tualatin, OR
www.darkgleam.net
From the Summer Breeze site...
Here you go now. Your number one! Voted by you - the fans. Hitting position 1 on the band wishlist for next year: AMON AMARTH! Sweden's second to none Vikings will conquer Dinkelsbuehl together with the jomsvikings (www.jomswikinger.de), well known from the successful "Wrath Of The Norsemen" DVD. Get ready for real fighting action on stage, an extraordinary pyro show and Viking hymns to be sung eternally. "Runes To My Memory", "Death In Fire", "Victorious March", this list could be continued endlessly. For more than ten years now AMON AMARTH keep sailing southbound to spread the word and the customs of the northmen. In 2006 the viking's following has grown stronger and bigger than ever before. Due to this current masterpiece "With Oden On Our Side" reached a strong position 21 in Germany's album charts and got stuck there for four (!) weeks! And for all friends of battle axes and met we will be doing a real Viking camp on the festival ground. The reign of the Vikings has come again. Therefore raise your drinking horns and celebrate this triumph.

Lucky bastards, now that sounds fun. Admittedly, I don't know 90% of the other bands, but the ones I know I like, mostly. I know I have relatives somewhere around there...

It's alright brother you can go to summerbreeze in the US and hangout at the sounds of the underground for a whole day with pre-pube teenage crowd, before seeing a short AA performance. See ... things aren't that bad. Yeah ... crapppy overpriced budweiser not included.