Wrath of the Norsemen USA set lest

Well "cool looking" is somewhat hard to picture! Do you have a snapshot of that hoodie you speak of? I forgot to mention that the hoodie I have has the AA logo sideways on the left side of the thors hammer!

Well "cool looking" is somewhat hard to picture! Do you have a snapshot of that hoodie you speak of? I forgot to mention that the hoodie I have has the AA logo sideways on the left side of the thors hammer!

Sorry, don't have any pics. JH had the euro one with him last year and mentioned that the american one which they were selling on tour was different as the print shops in states could not duplicate design from europe or couldn't do print on both side, or something like that. Do search on-line and I'm sure you'll be able to find both to compare, not that you have an option of getting euro one in states.

Sorry, don't have any pics. JH had the euro one with him last year and mentioned that the american one which they were selling on tour was different as the print shops in states could not duplicate design from europe or couldn't do print on both side, or something like that. Do search on-line and I'm sure you'll be able to find both to compare, not that you have an option of getting euro one in states.

Well, appearantly the printing shops here in the states have caught up with the latest technique and are now able to print over the pockets as well...

;)

Well, appearantly the printing shops here in the states have caught up with the latest technique and are now able to print over the pockets as well...

;)

well, if that's the case save me a couple before they sell out, please, I need one for somebody of my size XL or XXL and one for my brother XXXXL, also I would prefer not to pay venue fees for your merchandise ;)

Yeah FA had one on when i met him on Wednesday he says he likes the Euro ones better. They are better material in his opinion and i think they do look cooler. And btw the show in New Mexico was FUCKING AMAZING i met the whole fucking band and FA personally gave me and my friend his drumsticks at the end of the set. Ted and Oli gave me their picks and Oli baptised me in Viking Ale! It was the best fucking show ever!!Was front and center:kickass:
And windmilling my ass off!