The Wrath Of The Norsemen Tour - Australia / New Zealand

Jul 16, 2007
Ballarat, Australia.
In a New Year’s resolution that will be kept, Amon Amarth will invade Australia and New Zealand in early January 2008 with their promise of conquering this last slice of the world. Australia and New Zealand will be witness to Amon Amarth at their peak: fresh from a world wide tour with “Dimmu Borgir” and in the transitional stages of promoting their career-defining album “With Oden On Our Side”.

Tickets will be on sale next Friday (19th October). They will be available from your usual outlets

AMON AMARTH

THE WRATH OF THE NORSEMEN TOUR 2008

Adelaide - Fowler's Live - Friday 4th Jan (All Ages)
Perth - Amplifier Bar - Saturday 5th Jan
Sydney - The Enmore Theatre - Sunday 6th Jan (All Ages)
Melbourne - Billboard The Venue - Tuesday 8th Jan
Melbourne – Wednesday 9th Jan – (Under 18s TBC)
Auckland - The King's Arms - Friday 11th Jan
Brisbane - The Arena - Saturday 12th Jan

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

omfg i just told my girlfriend about htis and she said i sounded like the biggest freak on earth i was talking that fast! hahaha!

SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melbourne - yes
adelaide - yes
sydney - if i have the $$ then yes again!

yeh man been there before. iit's not too bad. smallish but they have big screens up as well if you're not in the pit. just been renovated recently.

i for one will be getting there at about 4.30 in the arvo to secure my front row spot! hahaha!

man, i got a bit of cash to get behind me, fuckin wicked its early though, coz i didnt want to do my overseas trip til after the AA tour, so many shows, gotta try organise to go to Melb (both), Adelaide, Syd & Bris....Maybe perth too if i can get hooked up with a palce to stay.

CLINT YOU BASTARD! Are Dawn of Retribution supporting!?!

I aint gonna be convinced til i get the ticket next friday that it's legit!

ahhh hahaha

\m/ \m/ AFTER A THOUSAND YEARS OF OPPRESSION LET THE BERZERKERS RISE AGAIN! LET THE WORLD HEAR THESE WORDS ONCE MORE...SAVE US OH LORD, FROM THE WRATH OF THE NORSEMEN!