Australia + New Zealand Tour

Adelaide went off! Well worth the plane tix and time spent over there.
The the crowd (i got on barrier) ended up jumping the barrier and being right up at the stage for a few songs untill they made Bodom stop playing and made us move back behind it.
I got to high 5 Roope though.
In the pit was insane, Hate crew deathroll there was a wall of death, it was fuckin insane.
Best money spent/concert EVAR!

Auckland vids

More in his profile, i was pretty much right where these were taken

Last edited by a moderator:
Such an epic gig! We found Roope lost accross the street from Real Groovy in Auckland :OMG: I thought my eyes were decieving me so we crossed the street and walked him back to Transmission Room. Haha, should have seen the look on the faces of two guys standing outside TR! Priceless

^we met those 2 guys, was this early on at like 2pm?
My favourite pics from the gig:
125.jpg

123.jpg

140.jpg

136.jpg

122.jpg

Yeah, these 2 munters standing outside TR all day since we arrived at like 11 am. I was in a "I survived lake bodom" t shirt which was 1 size too large :rolleyes: because I was kind enough to swap with some person we met earlier.

Jaska totally ignored. Although we were being dickheads yelling out "we love you Jaska!" he had a hoodie on and everything, probably forgot he's not in USA -_-

Are you a girl or a guy? because i remember some girl wearing that t-shirt when we got there at about 3:30

I definitely remember the girl, i am just trying to remember who you are, damn! I swear we talked when we were at the front of the line. She got a pic with roope aye?