Australia + New Zealand Tour

Sampy Arctica™;7401069 said:
Pub - The something rather Arms. The Stamford Arms? I can't remember...it was near the beach.
I did indeed go to the Perth gig - I was the only girl doing CoB's merch, there were two other guys with me who work for Just Say Rock. I don't work for Just Say Rock though, I was kind of just working with them for work experience reasons - help out a bit and pick up tips along the way about the going ons in the music industry and what sort of business goes on during the organization of tours and how to organise them etc.
Cemetary was on Tuesday, they left Wednesday.

dude, you are one lucky chick. so were you guys taking shots at the bar, since Roope got so drunk and you all were kicked out?

Jager shots galore, but mostly lots and lots of beer.

- Just a quick fuck around video, nothing really special.
Alexi zooming off for a while on the back of a fan's motorbike.
You can kind of hear us in the background joke about Alexi falling off, or shitting himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures from the Perth show.
01_17805display.jpg

02_17805display.jpg

03_17805display.jpg

22_17805display.jpg

23_17805display.jpg

24_17805display.jpg

26_17805display.jpg

28_17805display.jpg

Those pics from Perth are great!!!
We didn't get any good ones from the show in Adelaide.
It was a great gig though, except when they had to stop the show, cos all the little idiots crashed the barrier. It became dangerous when they were all trying to touch the guys on stage, OMFG, they are playing a show, what do you think they are gonna do? Reach down and shake your hand, and have a chat? :rolleyes: :lol:

I was on the barrier the whole night, was amazing, worth every single bruise!!!!
The guys love to make eye contact with the crowd, they seem to enjoy interacting with their fans.
I managed to catch up with them afterwards, got the drumstick signed, and photos with them, had a blast. Chatted with them at the bar, but didn't want to intrude on them too much. They just wanted to chill, and enjoy a drink after the show. :headbang:

Can't wait to see them again!!!!:kickass: