Australia + New Zealand Tour

innuenDO

Pottwahl
Jan 3, 2007
Far Beyond the Sun
COBHC.com said:
10 Mar 2008 - Children Of Bodom goes Down Under

The band will embark on a minitour to Australia and New Zealand. Here are the dates:

20.06 - The Arena, Brisbane (OZ)
22.06 - The Palace Theatre, Melbourne (OZ)
24.06 - The Enmore Theatre, Sydney (OZ)
26.06 - The Transmission Room, Auckland (NZ)
28.06 - Fowler's Live, Adelaide (OZ)
30.06 - The Capitol Theatre, Perth (OZ)

In case someone didn't see it before

i live in melbourne and wont be able to see cob at the palace because it is over 18.. If i had enough money i would go to sydney/adelaide but yea )=:mad:

im deciding whether or not to see 2 shows cos travel will cost a sh!tload 4 me.
ps. any1 know if we can secure tickets before they are released? im looking around the forums as we speak

For Sydney people check here for the price, and a way to book:
http://www.enmoretheatre.com.au/events/1970/01/01/children-of-bodom

And everyone else in Australia whos wondering who to call or where to book for tickets:

CHILDREN OF BODOM – BLOODDRUNK TOUR 2008

Tickets go on sale on Monday 17th March, 2008.

BRISBANE:
Friday 20th June – The Arena Entertainment Complex (All Ages)
www.oztix.com and all Oz Tix outlets.
On line via Paypal www.justsayrock.com.au

MELBOURNE:
Sunday 22nd June – The Palace Theatre (formerly The Metro www.palace.com.au)
Metal Mayhem (03) 9621-1666.
www.ticketmaster.com.au

SYDNEY:
Tuesday 24th June – The Enmore Theatre (All Ages)
Enmore Box Office (Link above).
Ticketek: www.ticketek.com.
On line via Paypal www.justsayrock.com.au.
Utopia Records (02) 9571-6662

AUCKLAND - NEW ZEALAND:
Thursday 26th June - The Transmission Room (All Ages)
Ticketek: http://premier.ticketek.co.nz/
Or Real Groovy Music for tickets.

ADELAIDE:
Saturday 28th June – Fowler’s Live (All Ages)
Venue Tix www.venuetix.com.au
Moshtix www.moshtix.com.au

PERTH:
Monday 30th June – Capitol Theatre
BOCS Ticketing.
Moshtix www.moshtix.com.au

thx for the info, oh and i just realised that the enmore theatre is an all seating venue.... hope they can take out all the chairs, or i'll fucking rip em out!

i think its pretty dam good but i do agree, with their songs the older the better

oh also if any1 knows, what time the tickets go on sale for sydney? i know its monday but i gotta work so if i know the time i can work around it, thx

oh also if any1 knows, what time the tickets go on sale for sydney? i know its monday but i gotta work so if i know the time i can work around it, thx

I think your safe bet would be to ring Utopia Records tomorrow, and ask if the tickets would be ready first thing monday morning when they open. If you don't work near the city and can't find time to get there, then maybe get one of your mates to get them for you..?

Unless you buy them online in your spare time that day.

OH YES YES YES YES YES YES

Awesome the Metro's alright nice big round bar in the middle but I wish more bands would play at the forum though I like it, gives the gig a bit of an epic feeling
Yeah it's a good place for the band to play, and it's also right near the asian drug dealers :lol:

I thought they would of picked the HiFi bar to play... Both Deicide & Suffocation sounded awesome in that bar!

yeh i dont have any time to make it into the city:(
hopefully theyll come out in the morning so i can buy them from work before it gets busy:D thanks tho

Good to see they are comming to NZ, shame their new album is a piece of shit

nahhh it just plain sucks, the riffs are simple, the lyrics are uninspired and the awesome guitar and keyboard melodies that Bodom are renowned for have all but disappeared. Its like an even worse version of Are you dead yet? if thats even possible.
I dunno what Alexi is thinking to be honest.
Im not asking for Hatebreeder or Follow the Reaper version 2 either, just a little bit of imagination and creativity..

Who knows where the Nz tickets are being sold? I have asked ticketek but they said they have had no info on this yet