Australia + New Zealand Tour

^Do you know the shop "Real Groovy Music" in Auckland?? Well they are ment to be selling tickets there... If you know the place?

The New zealand Ticketek site says jack shit about COB tickets. I guess no one has informed them they are going to New Zealand :rolleyes:

^:lol:. yeah i know where real groovy is but i cbf going there if i want to get my ticket real quick

yeh im checking ticketek every half hour to see more info on COB,
but TICKETEK havent even got COB up on their site yet:(,
theyre definately leaving it a bit late

ey their up now on ticketek.com.au and its under concerts NOT rock, if u have trouble just search for children of bodom in the search bar!

final price for sydney is around $81. enjoy

I wish there was an AA in Melbourne or even an U18s show, im really annoyed that they would only do an over 18 in melbourne but AA everywhere else.

^I honestly think they'll get more people at the Melbourne show if it was an all ages show.

If i could sneak you in, i would :p
Ohh dont worry im gonna try get in regardless:)
Key word TRY or i'll loiter around and try listen from outside:p

Anyone know where to get the NZ tickets. I have asked ticketek NZ and they have said they have no info on this.

No info yet, will let you know if i hear anything.. surely there will be an announcement soon.

I've sent Real Groovy an email so i should hopefully get a reply tomorrow if they are selling the tickets. If i don't get a reply I'll give them a ring.

i'm going to the Children Of Bodom concert at the arena, Brisbane with my boyfriend.

Does anyone know how to purchase/receive vip/backstage passes !?!?!?!?!?

:worship:

i bought my ticket for melbourne, as ill be moving there from the gold coast in May.

i could almost buy a ticket for brisbane, as i got relatives there, could fly back, see a couple of shows.

will be awesome. looking forward to this tour. was pissed i missed them in 2005.

will be an awesome concert!

Any news on the NZ tickets?
EDIT: just phoned Real Groovy, they have no information on the tickets yet

i'm going to the Children Of Bodom concert at the arena, Brisbane with my boyfriend.

Does anyone know how to purchase/receive vip/backstage passes !?!?!?!?!?

:worship:

I doubt there is any way....

I just got 3 tickets to the Brisbane show this morning.
At like exactly 9am.
I'm obviously rather excited.:headbang:

Anyone have ideas for Setlists and stuff?