Australia + New Zealand Tour

Hey Damaged71

Fucking love the Chuck!

Thanks... fucking classic, huh :lol:

i'm going to the Children Of Bodom concert at the arena, Brisbane with my boyfriend.

Does anyone know how to purchase/receive vip/backstage passes !?!?!?!?!?

:worship:

I believe many BJ's for security & the roadies will get you them :zombie:

^ Do you know where to get tickets. I can't find them anywhere

Just keep trying Ticketek, they're bound to know something soon. Also try ringing the transmission room in auckland, maybe they are selling them at the door?

Any idea if it's possible for me to get into the Melbourne show, without having to be over 18?

Fake ID?

^ Do you know where to get tickets. I can't find them anywhere

It was already posted in here, but here's the info again for you.
I'll be at the Brisbane and Sydney shows.

BRISBANE:

Friday 20th June - The Arena Entertainment Complex (All Ages)
www.oztix.com and all Oz Tix outlets; On line via Paypal www.justsayrock.com.au

MELBOURNE:

Sunday 22nd June - The Palace Theatre (formerly The Metro www.palace.com.au)
On line via Paypal www.justsayrock.com.au Metal Mayhem (03) 9621-1666; www.ticketmaster.com.au

SYDNEY:

Tuesday 24th June - The Enmore Theatre (All Ages)
Enmore Box Office; Ticketek: www.ticketek.com ; On line via Paypal; www.justsayrock.com.au ;Utopia Records (02) 9571-6662

AUCKLAND - NEW ZEALAND:

Thursday 26th June - The Transmission Room (All Ages)
Ticketek http://premier.ticketek.co.nz and Real Groovy Music www.realgroovy.co.nz

ADELAIDE:

Saturday 28th June - Fowler's Live (All Ages)
Venue Tix www.venuetix.com.au Moshtix www.moshtix.com.au
Online via PayPal www.justsayrock.com.au

PERTH:

Monday 30th June - Capitol Theatre
BOCS Ticketing; Moshtix www.moshtix.com.au
On line via Paypal www.justsayrock.com.au

To be honest if you look like your 14 and your really 16 or 17 you have no chance of getting in melb underage show. But if you do look 18 and your younger and maybe have a fake id to back up then i guess your ok....

Just bought a ticket for the brisbane show on oztix. Is E-Ticket reliable? I would rather them send me my ticket and just show them when i go in but it didnt have an option. Knowing my luck i will drive 2000km to see them and wont get in. This is my first real concert so i dont know much about the whole ticket thing. Any help would be good.

Did you print out a recipt of your purchase of the tix? Otherwise ring them up and check.

Just bought a ticket for the brisbane show on oztix. Is E-Ticket reliable? I would rather them send me my ticket and just show them when i go in but it didnt have an option. Knowing my luck i will drive 2000km to see them and wont get in. This is my first real concert so i dont know much about the whole ticket thing. Any help would be good.

I ordered through Oztix and I recieved my tickets by registered post on the tuesday after. I'm quite sure you just selected the wrong option. Because my friends who are aslo going got their tickets in the mail aswell. I will post a picture.

lolololl9999mm1nl2.jpg

Yo Umosay and other NZ residents, i emailed the Transmission Room directly and they said the tickets should be on sale very soon

Yes we know those sites but the tickets are not on there

I guessing that you mean for the sites other than the one selling for Brisbane and Sydney. 'Cause I know Oztix is working thanks to a friend getting hers that way and I got my Sydney tickets via Ticketek.com.au.

Have people working on getting me into merch for Brisbane and Sydney. *Fingers crossed*

I ordered through Oztix and I recieved my tickets by registered post on the tuesday after. I'm quite sure you just selected the wrong option. Because my friends who are aslo going got their tickets in the mail aswell. I will post a picture.

lolololl9999mm1nl2.jpg

fuck, i must have pressed the wrong option. I had a bit to drink before i ordered it so i musnt have seen it. Is e-ticket reliable though? i've heard from some people that its good because theres a seperate line and you get in quicker and some other people said its shit since a venue didnt even let them in one time.. Fuck i hope i dont miss out on seein my favourite band.