Australia + New Zealand Tour

Dude, how the fuck did you meet them? Just by hanging around after the show? I wish I could of met them :( I'm pretty sure they just pissed off straight away at Brisbane unless I didn't stick around long enough.

I was the girl in the merch booth at Brisbane and behind the desk at Sydney. :)

Alexi, Roope and Janne left straight after the Brisbane gig - Jaska and Henkka stuck around for another hour or so afterwards.

msnj8p.jpg

1zgqjvn.jpg

Pretty much one of the happiest days of my life!
They even waved goodbye when my taxi drove off. :D

^ That's awesome girl ! I'm happy for you. And that's always nice to hear they are still down to earth and available for their fans ;). Your pics are cool.

I so want to hear "Umbrella" ! :lol:

@ Sampy Arctica: really nice pics, thanks for sharing; looks like you had a great time! :)

@ Lussi: here's a little bit of 'Umbrella' for you from a different viewpoint

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awbxWrD7Czo&watch_response[/ame]

Dude the Auckland gig was insane! I started lining up at 3:30 which paid off because i managed to buy my merch and get on the rails. The band played extremely clean except from at the beginning i think Janne had some trouble with his keyboard but when it was fixed he started rocking out. Roope had an amazing connection with the crowd and i got a few "moments" with him and Janne and i think Alexi because his eyes were pretty much shadowed. I managed to shake Roopes and Jannes hand at the end of the concert which was extremely cool! Alexi's guitars looked so cool live (tone was awesome too) he played all his solos spot on i never noticed one mistake. Ha also during the Support bands i was to busy watching the guitar tech tuning the guitars! It was one of the best nights of my life, the only bad thing was i would have liked to have met them but unfortunately i was too young for the after party. I hope they come again!

Dude the Auckland gig was insane! I started lining up at 3:30 which paid off because i managed to buy my merch and get on the rails. The band played extremely clean except from at the beginning i think Janne had some trouble with his keyboard but when it was fixed he started rocking out. Roope had an amazing connection with the crowd and i got a few "moments" with him and Janne and i think Alexi because his eyes were pretty much shadowed. I managed to shake Roopes and Jannes hand at the end of the concert which was extremely cool! Alexi's guitars looked so cool live (tone was awesome too) he played all his solos spot on i never noticed one mistake. Ha also during the Support bands i was to busy watching the guitar tech tuning the guitars! It was one of the best nights of my life, the only bad thing was i would have liked to have met them but unfortunately i was too young for the after party. I hope they come again!

Yeah, Bodom was great. Support acts were shitttttttthouse :D

I was like 2nd row near the right speakers so can't have been far from you. Mask of Sanity was the best... they also played One Day You Will Cry which was cool. I caught Jaska's drumstick but had it snatched :heh:

Yeah was insane,Damn i would have been so angry if someone had snatched one if i caught it. I'm pissed one of my friends caught a drumstick and a pick (given to him by the guitar tech :lol:) and i got nothing. I think i saw you arrive at the venue around 6ish, i thought it might have been you but i didn't want to shout out "umosay" and be wrong and sound like a fag if i was wrong. Yeah you must have been real close to me. The funniest thing was when the Dawn of Agayzel guy said Bodom came from sweden and everyone went ballistic!:lol: I was directly in front of Alexi but then got pushed in between him and Roope, managed to stay on the rails the whole gig though but i am feeling the pain now :lol:

Yeah was insane,Damn i would have been so angry if someone had snatched one if i caught it. I'm pissed one of my friends caught a drumstick and a pick (given to him by the guitar tech :lol:) and i got nothing. I think i saw you arrive at the venue around 6ish, i thought it might have been you but i didn't want to shout out "umosay" and be wrong and sound like a fag if i was wrong. Yeah you must have been real close to me. The funniest thing was when the Dawn of Agayzel guy said Bodom came from sweden and everyone went ballistic!:lol: I was directly in front of Alexi but then got pushed in between him and Roope, managed to stay on the rails the whole gig though but i am feeling the pain now :lol:

I arrived like just after 7 so you maybe would have seen me then if you were at the front of the line. Damn glad i wore earplugs though, sounded much better.

I didn't wear any earplugs and it still sounded good, yeah i was third person in the venue so i was pretty much at the front and saw most people arriving. How long was the queue when you got there?

^ Thanks! :D

Dude, Dawn of Azazel supported CoB in NZ?!
Man, somebody made some big typos in the tour booklet I got...

Not my sort of band, but some fucking cool guys - honestly.
I'm really kicking myself pretty fucking hard right now for going along with the whole tour.
FUCKKK.

Sounds like New Zealand went off, aye? Adelaide's next and I can't wait to hear about Perth! I've been told there's a massive afterparty afte the Perth show.

Im really feeling the concert today. yesterday I was sweet, but today everythings just gone to shit.

During the support acts I wormed my way to about third row on the right had side, but I was getting smashed during Dawn of Azazel, so I didnt fancy my chances for Bodom. Got out and went right back around to the left side in front of Henkka. Was about 5 or 6 rows back near one of the columns. It was such a good show, had so much fun.

To the guys that were standing next to me and helping me out a bit, THANKS SO MUCH, Id be so much worse off if you hadnt help me shove people away. I'm far too small to survive on my own.

To anyone else that may have seen me, I was the chick with blonde/red hair with black jeans and a black tshirt with COBHC in red on it. I was at the after party with my friend for a bit too, I had on the girls Downfall tshirt on there.