The Wrath Of The Norsemen Tour - Australia / New Zealand

Just for fun I looked at what it would cost to fly my ass to Aussie and back from Sweden.

Plane tickets landed on some 10,700 $ so I guess I'm not coming...

Even if price was not an issue, the 24+ hours plane ride (one way) would be harsh.

Then again, I've been on plenty 24+ hours bus rides to Wacken, so guess I can't complain.
They were cheaper though...

Just for fun I looked at what it would cost to fly my ass to Aussie and back from Sweden.

Plane tickets landed on some 10,700 $ so I guess I'm not coming...

Even if price was not an issue, the 24+ hours plane ride (one way) would be harsh.

Then again, I've been on plenty 24+ hours bus rides to Wacken, so guess I can't complain.
They were cheaper though...

Might be easier AND cheaper for you to go to all the shows in Scandinavia...

Might be easier AND cheaper for you to go to all the shows in Scandinavia...

I have booked the three shows in Sweden, in comparison not a lot of money...

I'd love to go to the Oslo gig as well, but the ones I'm taking time off work for now is barely what I can so...

Anyway, hope this all goes official soon so you guys can plan everything, you Aussies deserve it!

we'll see how many of you actually do attend multiple AA performances, I know how it is here, lots of talk but no action

Ah yeah you're right. But a lot of the time problems arise like
-Money
-Accommodation
-Travel
-Family
Etc etc

If I miss out on Melbourne, I'll def go to Brisbane.
I choose Melbourne over Brisbane because I love Melbourne and the timing suits me.
Although Brisbane would be easier because I have family up there that I can stay at and drive me around. But I start work then.

I'll give it a month or so to buy airfare. Look into Accommodation (however, if I can't get accommodation because of the holidays, I will find a bar to drink at and hang around till morning to catch a plane back home.) Although they are playing on a Tuesday so I should be fine.

Question is. Are you coming to Australia to be there? ;)

I can ensure you that PaganThunder, PaganBlood and myself will be going to as many AA shows in Australia as possible.

:kickass:

Fuck yeh man! speakin of which, i got an email for the inter state outlets that are sellin AA tix. ticketek are doin Sydney, thats all i can remember for now. Im goin to metal mayhem first thing friday to get my tix! i think im gettin about 10 so far, plus im waiting to hear back from another 7 - 10 people haha.

I'll probably get my tix for Both melb gigs and Sydney on Friday, i'll get Adelaide and Bris later down the track when its confirmed 100% then i'll start sorting flights n shit.

You right to get your's Gazz? i can get it, i'll just need the cash first! They are $49.50

\m/

Fuck yeh man! speakin of which, i got an email for the inter state outlets that are sellin AA tix. ticketek are doin Sydney, thats all i can remember for now. Im goin to metal mayhem first thing friday to get my tix! i think im gettin about 10 so far, plus im waiting to hear back from another 7 - 10 people haha.

I'll probably get my tix for Both melb gigs and Sydney on Friday, i'll get Adelaide and Bris later down the track when its confirmed 100% then i'll start sorting flights n shit.

You right to get your's Gazz? i can get it, i'll just need the cash first! They are $49.50

\m/

what time you going to head in on friday bro? i can go into work whatever time i like. i'll come from my gf's house and meet you there if you like? i need to get a few tickets as well, so it'll be easier for me to come down myself (save the hassle of sending you the cash via the net. don't want you to have that burden in case it stuffs up! haha)

so it's confirmed ja?

I'll be going in first thing Gazz! Coz i finish work at 7am so i'll just go home for a bit then head in for around 10 or whenever Metal mayhem open.

But, it says on the Billboard site, ticketek are doin them, if thats the case i can go 10 mins up the road to the retro-centre (Shoppin centre) and get them from there.

I'll let ya know man!

I'll be going in first thing Gazz! Coz i finish work at 7am so i'll just go home for a bit then head in for around 10 or whenever Metal mayhem open.

But, it says on the Billboard site, ticketek are doin them, if thats the case i can go 10 mins up the road to the retro-centre (Shoppin centre) and get them from there.

I'll let ya know man!

awesome bro. ticketek hasn't got anything up yet. i'll keep checking tonight/tomorrow and if they pop up i'll send ya an sms asap! :headbang:

well yes, those are same reasons used here as well, that and the homework or school exam ;),

if the word of tour becomes official and any of you cunts (I think you call yourself ;) )are willing to accomodate me I would then check into it, however I'm risking my life doing it as my wife would be super pissed if I didn't take her with me

Ah yeah you're right. But a lot of the time problems arise like
-Money
-Accommodation
-Travel
-Family
Etc etc
Question is. Are you coming to Australia to be there? ;)

well yes, those are same reasons used here as well, that and the homework or school exam ;),

if the word of tour becomes official and any of you cunts (I think you call yourself ;) )are willing to accomodate me I would then check into it, however I'm risking my life doing it as my wife would be super pissed if I didn't take her with me

I could hook you up with a place in Melbourne, my mate's place is like a refugee camp, nah not really, but he ahd 5 Swedes stayin with him earlier this yer, now there's only 1 left. He wouldnt care.

Although there wouldnt be much point coz if you're only here for AA then you'd be in melb 2 - 3 days max. Any other state, fucked if i know, im just gonna wing it on the night.

And yeh ticketek are only doing Sydney

Home work and Exams... What a lame excuse. :lol:

Looks like friday morning I'm heading to tickettek.

Although I do have tafe Friday morning. (They wouldn't care if I show up.) So I might head up on Saturday.

I'll figure it out soon enough.

Edit: Post above

I guess that makes it 100% official yes?