The Wrath Of The Norsemen Tour - Australia / New Zealand

I could hook you up with a place in Melbourne, my mate's place is like a refugee camp, nah not really, but he ahd 5 Swedes stayin with him earlier this yer, now there's only 1 left. He wouldnt care.

Although there wouldnt be much point coz if you're only here for AA then you'd be in melb 2 - 3 days max. Any other state, fucked if i know, im just gonna wing it on the night.

And yeh ticketek are only doing Sydney

bro, i know a hotel where we can stay in adelaide. slayer stayed there for their tour and apparently a lot of bands stay there as well. when we organise flights etc i'll give you a heads up ok? btw my best chicky friend is a travel agent, i'll be talking to her about the best flights we can get. this offer extends to you and PaganBlood for being absolute mad cunts. haha. will let you know! :headbang:

edit: fuck yes for the tour being confirmed! i'm so excited! my gf keeps giving me shit cause i wont shut up about it. she said she'll probaly come to the adelaide show as well which is cool cause she brings home the $$$$ hahaha!!!!

edit again: i'll be a MM by 10 on friday bro. Navin from Inhumaine will be there with me. You know him yeh? Plays in Mealz old band.

haha Navin plays in my basketball team man! him and my mate Pat are both in Inhumaine. So i'll probably catch you tomorrow bright & early then! Fuck yeh! and good shit about havin the connections with a travel agent haha that'll be fuckin handy.

Also Adelaide tix will be available from www.venuetix.com.au, they aint listed on the site yet, but hopefully they will be tomorrow.

haha Navin plays in my basketball team man! him and my mate Pat are both in Inhumaine. So i'll probably catch you tomorrow bright & early then! Fuck yeh! and good shit about havin the connections with a travel agent haha that'll be fuckin handy.

Also Adelaide tix will be available from www.venuetix.com.au, they aint listed on the site yet, but hopefully they will be tomorrow.

hahahaha that's freaky! small world hey bro? haha

see you tomorrow!

Sydney is $53 guys and is up on ticketek.

Melbourne and Adelaide shows aren't up on their respective venue sites yet.

cheapest flights i can get for melb to adelaide at the moment is $116 each way. it's because it's holiday season it's more expensive. don't book yet though, my friend is going to see if any specials come up.

\m/

Cheers man!

Just booked all my flights!!!! Havn't even got confirmation for time off work yet but fuck them I will just call in sick.

So flying from Melb to Adelaide for the Fri show. Flying from Adelaide to Sydney on Sat. Sunday show in Sydney. Flying from Sydney to Melbourne on Monday. Then both Melbourne shows.

Cost about $700 cos it was for my mrs. as well.

But fucking worth it! Now just gotta buy 8 tickets for all the shows hahahaha

Clint you bastard! i still gotta organise mine.

Im gettin 11 tickets for the overage gig, and 1 for the under age melb gig. Plusi gotta get my Adelaide, Sydney & bris tix.

Plus 5 Black Dahlia murder tickets, im going to be up for nearly $1k of tix tomorrow hah.

Gaz let me know ASAP when ya wanna start bookin flights n shit, i was thinkin of busing it to Adelaide from melb, then flyin to sydney, then fly or bus (whichever works out better) to melb, then fly up to bris.

Anyway man ill talk to ya tomorrow about it!

\m/