The Wrath Of The Norsemen Tour - Australia / New Zealand

Clint you bastard! i still gotta organise mine.

Im gettin 11 tickets for the overage gig, and 1 for the under age melb gig. Plusi gotta get my Adelaide, Sydney & bris tix.

Plus 5 Black Dahlia murder tickets, im going to be up for nearly $1k of tix tomorrow hah.

Gaz let me know ASAP when ya wanna start bookin flights n shit, i was thinkin of busing it to Adelaide from melb, then flyin to sydney, then fly or bus (whichever works out better) to melb, then fly up to bris.

Anyway man ill talk to ya tomorrow about it!

\m/

amanda and i are flying to adelaide then back to melbourne then i'll fly up to sydney bro. we'll talk about it over the weekend (i'll give you a call).

got my tickets to melb and sydney this morning! fuck yes!

having trouble locating adelaide tickets though? anyone got ideas? moshtix and venuetix don't have amon amarth up?!?!?!??!

Cheers man!

Just booked all my flights!!!! Havn't even got confirmation for time off work yet but fuck them I will just call in sick.

So flying from Melb to Adelaide for the Fri show. Flying from Adelaide to Sydney on Sat. Sunday show in Sydney. Flying from Sydney to Melbourne on Monday. Then both Melbourne shows.

Cost about $700 cos it was for my mrs. as well.

But fucking worth it! Now just gotta buy 8 tickets for all the shows hahahaha

what you get your flights for man?

cheapest i could find was $116 both ways which is gay lol

i'm not sure if i'd get into the Melbourne underage gig, given i look a lot older than an underager. hahaha. can always try though, hey? :headbang:

i rang venuetix (adelaide show). they said they haven't even got AA on their listings.

interesting considering fowler's live mentions them on their site. moshtix only has tickets for the perth show.

will keep my eyes and ears open guys!

edit: just emailed 'just say rock' about the situation and awaitng a response.

Went in today bought:

12 Amon Amarth tix to the Melb gig
1 Amon Amarth ticket for the sydney gig
4 Balck Dahlia Murder Tix
1 Behemoth tix
& 2 Clutch tix i mate wanted me to pick up for him,

So many fuckin tickets. Gonna look at gettin Adelaide tix on wednesday when i get paid. Still thinkin about bris, i'll decide that later, but im 80% sure i'l be there.

Oh and the dude at metal mayhem said there probably wont be an under age show, which sucks, i woulda gone. And he said it's pretty certain IMMORTAL are comin out in April/May! I'll be at sydney for that!

LET AUSTRALIA HEAR THESE WORDS ONCE MORE! SAVE US OH LORD FROM THE WRATH OF THE NORSEMEN!! \m/ (ahh cheesy but i had to say it)

Supports for Melbourne are Psycroptic and Nothing for anyone interested....dissapointed Be'lakor didn't get them :( haha

Nik @ Metal Mayhem did say to me it wasn't 100% confirmed, but its printed on the ticket so i presume it is...

Went to VenueTix today, didn't have a clue what I was talking about when I asked for an Amon Amarth ticket. Even gave them a date and weren't able to find anything.

Later they emailed me regarding Adelaide tickets:

We have just received details regarding the Amon Amarth show. It is to
be held at Fowlers Live on Friday 4th Jan 2008. Ticket prices are $48.90
plus booking fees. Tickets will be on sale next week.

Hope this is helpful.

Got my Tix for Sydney and Melbourne. =]

I got tix # 13 for Melbourne
and #111 for Sydney.

I guess thats it for me.
=]
I'll see yous all at the gig.

Numbers on tix only matter if you get #1 or #666 hah. I shoulda got #4 for Melb exxcept i let my mate go before me coz he was only buying 3. So i got #7.

The tatt is booked in to get finished on the 14th of december, sucks that hes is so booked up. The next night is Behemoth, so i wont be goin into the pit :/

\m/

Brother Black Metal Vaughan:

I'm working out flights and accom atm. I'm not going to book anything yet until I get my Adelaide tickets (my girlfriend wants to wait until we get them before we make bookings etc). Adelaide tickets are on sale on Monday.

So far, so good though man. Will call you when I've worked it all out and got it all sorted.

PaganBlood: Have you worked out you accom yet? If you want I can email you what I've found etc.

-Gazza