The Wrath Of The Norsemen Tour - Australia / New Zealand

Fuck Me....I nearly had a heart attack when I seen this listed.

Proptly bought two tickets, one for me and a spare one that I'll be giving away to those poor bastards that don't know about this forum. Then again wonder if this could be a good pickup line, any takers girls?

I've also read that AA has headed back into the studio, so does this mean we get a new album in the New Year and we are privaledged to host AA down under opening with some new tunes?

I owe you (AA members and groupies, hint hint) a round of beers as I promised. So can we invest in a bar tab or do we all just purchase a wheel barrow full of VB for you?

I have just taken the week off and looking for a hotel room to crash in, I don't think I'll be able to drive after this show....

Sods law.

I finally discover the joys of Metal, then Amon Amarth, and they tour the other side of the world.

Welcome to me world, my friend. I am planning on moving to europe after Uni though, so I hope to catch more shows then.

This tour is like going to Valhalla, you get one shot, so make the most of it. May sound stupid and all, but hey why should we miss all the fun just because we're at the arse end of the world (previously backed up by Mr. Keating) :kickass:

Welcome to me world, my friend. I am planning on moving to europe after Uni though, so I hope to catch more shows then.

This tour is like going to Valhalla, you get one shot, so make the most of it. May sound stupid and all, but hey why should we miss all the fun just because we're at the arse end of the world (previously backed up by Mr. Keating) :kickass:

hahaha mr keating!!!! :lol:

what are you studying at uni dude? i'm doing post-grad law at la trobe.

got adelaide tickets this morning!!!!!!!! :headbang:

For those who are interested, the supports for everywhere (Except NZ) are...

ADELAIDE
Order Of The Buzzard (SA)
Nothing (Vic)

PERTH
Pathogen (WA)

SYDNEY
Bane Of Isildur (NSW)
Nothing (Vic)

MELBOURNE
Psycroptic (Tas/Vic)
Nothing (Vic)

BRISBANE
Function Cease (Qld)
Nothing (Vic)

I have to shout out to Bane of Isildur again, for every AA fan, well worth the time checking them out! www.myspace.com/baneofisildur

hahaha mr keating!!!! :lol:

what are you studying at uni dude? i'm doing post-grad law at la trobe.

got adelaide tickets this morning!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Drawing mostly atm, I need to brush up on alot of years not drawing so that I can enter into 3d animation.

I'm a mature age trying to earn enough to pay the high fees that now exist. I think I should have pushed my father all those years ago to pay for me.

Funny thing for me though, life just keeps getting in the way and paying my own way has turned out to be one hell of a journey, yet going to be worth it.

What field of law are you lookiing at in the end?

Drawing mostly atm, I need to brush up on alot of years not drawing so that I can enter into 3d animation.

I'm a mature age trying to earn enough to pay the high fees that now exist. I think I should have pushed my father all those years ago to pay for me.

Funny thing for me though, life just keeps getting in the way and paying my own way has turned out to be one hell of a journey, yet going to be worth it.

What field of law are you lookiing at in the end?

keep up the good work with the drawing and stuff man!

commerical law/litigation :headbang:

keep up the good work with the drawing and stuff man!

commerical law/litigation :headbang:

Cheers man, it's always nice to get some encouragment. So how is your studies going mate?

Are there people planning a get together from the forum peoples. Not usually one to get into meeting people from the internet or anything, but we must have one of the best things in common, if i may so so.

Maybe we all meet and just enjoy a beer or a bundy before and/or after the show??? (going to the Tuesday night adult show).

ordered my ticket for sydney gig from ticketek, iv been down visiting my inlaws and only just got back today. after checking their page and the forum atleast twice a week, it would get announced while im out of town. atleast the pit wasnt sold out at enmore although the reserve seated was. not that id get that anyway

They are hard to google, but here is their myspace...

www.myspace.com/nothingthrash

Cheers mate.

ordered my ticket for sydney gig from ticketek, iv been down visiting my inlaws and only just got back today. after checking their page and the forum atleast twice a week, it would get announced while im out of town. atleast the pit wasnt sold out at enmore although the reserve seated was. not that id get that anyway

I know the feeling, I haven't been able to get online because of workload lately and when I bought my ticket from tickatek, they haven't told me which side of the barrier I'm going to be on at the melbourne show.

I just hope that I can get close enough to be deafened and take some digital photos (if I am allowed too) :worship: