The Wrath Of The Norsemen Tour - Australia / New Zealand

underage gigs? wtf? what kind of gay-ass laws does Australia have? hahaha :D wait, i just don't get it.

anyway, i'm happy for you guys, if this is really confirmed.

At the over age gig you can drink, at the under age one you cant. I'll just down a few before i go into the underage one. I promised myself the first time i see AA im gonna be 100% sober and be front row centre haha, ahh what the fuck.

Im gonna be broke for a while gonna need to save around $1k - $1.5k to be safe for the trip, aswel as finish my tatt. I must stack a few pounds on so i can run around shirtless without people goin "dam! that toothpick has AA carved into it!" haha

Ahhh Fuck yes.....

LOWER THE SAILS! GRAB YOUR OARS! NOW MEN ITS TIME TO ACT! ROW LIKE THE WIND TO THE SHORE! ROW LIKE THE WIND TO ATTACK! \m/ \m/

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

Fuck me......

FUCK YEH BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\m/ \m/ AFTER A THOUSAND YEARS OF OPPRESSION LET THE BERZERKERS RISE AGAIN! LET THE WORLD HEAR THESE WORDS ONCE MORE...SAVE US OH LORD, FROM THE WRATH OF THE NORSEMEN!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

OM G OMG OMGOMGSSOGMSOGSKJGSGMKSGM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol: Crazy Aussies, but you deserve it

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Suck shit, back home got an all ages gig. There's gonna be a plague of 14yrolds in the pit. Almost makes me happy about not being in Oz when they FINALLY GET THEIR ASSES THERE!!!!! Bastards.... took em fucking long enough.

Ahwell, Clint at least you'll be there to appreciate it for me. And fuck you you're so getting the support too haha. But nooos that means I'm missing your band AND theirs all in one go. If you get to tour Oz with Amon I'm not going to know whether to come back home so I can strangle you or hug you. Probably both. In that order. :p

hopefully we hear a confirmation for this shit soon. Gotta start booking flights!

I hardly fucking slept last night after this news. Definately gonna be spending around the 2k mark for this one

haha same with me when i found out man, i musta slept like 2 hours or something! haha!

i'm 100% confirmed for adelaide and melbourne (naturally lol). given that i'm a student it's going to be hard getting enough $ together to do the whole east coast, but i'll probably be able to get to sydney at the very least!

either way it's going to be bloody awesome! :headbang:

edit: nothing up on ticketmaster or ticketek yet. nothing up on either of the venue's sites either. we just gota be patient, but it's so hard to be patient. this is amon amarth we're talking about! hahaha! bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: nothing up on ticketmaster or ticketek yet. nothing up on either of the venue's sites either.

I hope they come up soon. If the tickets are coming out on friday, either one of those ticket places should have them on there =\
If this is a hoax I'm so not going to be happy and there is going to be hell to pay. =|

I'm already now saving up to see them in the east coast. Sydney (home town), Melbourne (maybe, depending on ticket prices, plane costs etc) and Brisbane if not Melbourne because I have family up there who i can hang out with. But I'll see. I'm just glad that Sydney and Melbourne are on the days that my boss is going on holidays so I don't need to feel guilty about N/A'ing.

I can't fucking wait. Been waiting years to see them. Gonna make the most of it.

Oh and + 1 to the bloke who said his going to be sobar and be right at the right. Thats going to be me in Sydney. I don't want to pass out in the front center of the mosh. I'm already going to have the shit belted out of me in there. I'm lanky, but not going to care when they do come. =]

Ticketmaster & Ticketek might not do tickets to the AA gigs. They dont do heaps of metal gigs, they didnt have Marduk or Job for a cowboy tickets, Dont think they did Deicide, Dark tranquillity, Sodom etc.. so im guessin i'll be makin a trek into Metal mayhem first thing in the morning on friday, it sucks though, im working thursday night 11pm - 7am so 'll be fuckin wrecked by the time i get outta the city hah.