The Wrath Of The Norsemen Tour - Australia / New Zealand

Also I just realised there is no Immortal thread in the list of bands on here!

What the hell? Lol.

Well do any of you know about the times for the Immortal in-store signing at Metal Mayhem that is supposed to be taking place on March 11 the day after their Melbourne show?

Yeah dude that is one of the crappest and unexplained movies ever. But at least I got to see it for free, so it wasn't a waste of money, just a waste of time lol.

what the hell? i thought it was unreal! i just about rendered my dna all over the imax screen! i loved it! :lol:

it's all subjective though, some people like things, some don't.that's the beauty of having our own minds and thoughts!

ok enough philosophical banter from me lol

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Well I found that it didn't explain why that chick (Angelina Jolie's character) kept targetting all the new kings.

But hey, maybe that's just me, I wasn't paying that close attention lol.

runes-to-my-memory1.jpg

p.s. update on the Christopher Lambert version.. FUCKING DONT BOTHER!!!!! oh shit it was terrible!!!!! It was so terrible it was rather comical, but I just had to turn it off after about half an hour..

Wow... It was that bad? Okay I shall not bother watching it... Well I didn't like the original Beowulf so I wasn't really planning on watching this one but anyway... That's not the point lol.