The Wrath Of The Norsemen Tour - Australia / New Zealand

i did drink lots of beer with them i told johan my great grandfather was from stockhome and he was like cool so you have viking blood running threw you.i was like yep:kickass::kickass:

Melbourne show was fuckign awesome!! Was good to finally meet SMiM in person to (legendary pics n shit btw man ;)

Unfortunately I had to fly abck to Tassie the next day. I made the signing but couldnt hang around too long. Here's to the next album nd the next tour!!!

Fuck.

Haven't been on here in a while guys.

But I just want to say that Sydney was a fucking killer, the signing was wicked and hanging out with Fred and Ted afterwards at the bbq was wicked as!

Great night.

Big cheers to Gazza and Vaughan for inviting me and big cheers to Clint and Amanda for getting all the food and shit and organising it! Was great!!

:headbang:

SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND SPARE MY EARS... I'M FED UP WITH ALL YOUR BULLSHIT!!

AFTER A THOUSAND YEARS OF OPPRESSION, LET THE BERSERKS RISE AGAIN, LET THE WORLD HEAR THESE WORDS ONCE MORE, "SAVE US OH LORD FROM THE WRATH OF THE NORSEMEN!" :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

Oh... And one more thing... Does anyone know where to get those wristbands that Johan Hegg wears?

Or does he make them himself?

Because they look wicked and the pattern on them is brilliant! :headbang:

I went to the show at the Enmore in Sydney & it was awesome. I haven't been to many better. Really cool atmosphere & great sound. :headbang:

I took my shitty camera with me & took a couple of videos. They didn't turn out that well but they're on YouTube if you want to see them ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the show at the Enmore in Sydney & it was awesome. I haven't been to many better. Really cool atmosphere & great sound. :headbang:

I took my shitty camera with me & took a couple of videos. They didn't turn out that well but they're on YouTube if you want to see them ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh3gFT5VTjk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNTt:rofl:A0MH8

Nice vids man. :headbang:

You can spot me easily in that pit in 'The Fate of Norns" vid. Just look for the dude holding the phone up recording, near the front lol.

:headbang:

Hey guys.

I am going to be adding some pics from the Sydney show at Enmore onto my myspace today.

Just click the icon thing under my avator for the link.