I'll take a few pictures of my hand to prove it if you wish
The vain that comes down from my index finger. I have that
I'm skinny,
My forearm has that tone to it.
And yeah. Looks totally like my hand!
LOL

Good pictures btw.
The concert was good.

And Sydney > Melbourne. For the fact we chanted "Play more songs" From the moment they left until they came back. Unlike your Oi. Then it died then yous started clapping. Then it died again. :lol:

=D

Tour was fucking amazing! seeing them in adelaide, sydeny and melbourne was a real treat! will post more later when i've had some rest...so exhausted and hungover! Hahaha!!!! :puke:

Big thanks to Vaughan, Clint and Amanda. You guys are absolute champions! Thanks also to Nick and Antonella from JSR/MM for getting the guys out here. Special thanks to Antonella again for holding my melbourne ticket (ticket #1!!!!!!!!) and giving it to me yesterday at the instore.

But the most important thanks goes to AMON AMARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

-Gazza

I say it's all conspiracy, AA never made it to australia ;), prove me otherwise

I could have, but by the time they were holding up their VB's I was too pissed to take photos.

Btw, all the shots I took are seriously fucked, all blurry. But great memories though cause that's how I felt at the end :headbang::headbang:

So can I ask the Amon to come back again so i can get some more shots, hey gotta try, it was definately worth the wait :worship:

Tour was fucking amazing! seeing them in adelaide, sydeny and melbourne was a real treat! will post more later when i've had some rest...so exhausted and hungover! Hahaha!!!! :puke:

Great stuff, as the song goes;

"When I am dead,
Lay me in a mound.
Raise a stone for all to see
Runes carved to my memory"

We'll raise a stone bro!!!

Big thanks to Vaughan, Clint and Amanda. You guys are absolute champions! Thanks also to Nick and Antonella from JSR/MM for getting the guys out here. Special thanks to Antonella again for holding my melbourne ticket (ticket #1!!!!!!!!) and giving it to me yesterday at the instore.

But the most important thanks goes to AMON AMARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

-Gazza

I'll second that.

I just want to know who the chicks were on the Merch stand, "Hello again" :kickass:

Here we go bitches!!!!!!!

PICS OF THE ENTIRE TOUR!!!!!!
index.cfm

P.S. Pics of me and my wife around the tour as well..... Enjoy

Just getting an Invalid Album bro. Is the link right?

......aaaaaaahhhh, anybody can show/make a pictures like that now days with a little help from photoshop editing, if you want I'll do a pic just like that with AA on my own stinking sofa or in the backyard ;)

I'm not convinced, shit never happened as some would say

Here we go bitches!!!!!!!

PICS OF THE ENTIRE TOUR!!!!!!
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind....viewPicture&friendID=4037935&albumId=1304633

P.S. Pics of me and my wife around the tour as well..... Enjoy