The Wrath Of The Norsemen Tour - Australia / New Zealand

Saw Amon Amarth in Perth on the 5th.

Was fucking awesome, cant describe how good it was.

Huge thanks for coming to WA.

Sweet.

I feel like a woman, I bought a heap of gear and now have to decide what to wear, and I thought I would just never understand the dilema of this situation.

TWO sleeps to go :OMG:

HAHAHA!!!! It's an awesome feeling though! I dropped big bucks @ my show. I don't decide what I am going to wear...I don't have to..I know I will wear my hoodie! Just the t-shirt and pants change :p

Man I wish I had the money to go to the show in Melbourne tonight, Sydney was just awesome!

Should have said something earlier, I now have a SPARE ticket for tonights show.

So anyone wanting the ticket, just meet me at the show around 7:30pm tonight. I'll be wearing the raven's t-shirt with the worker shirt overtop. And my real name is Dave.

It's free btw ~ not going to sell the ticket.

eh heres a rough one.. might be missing one or two.. (not in order) Valhall Awaits Me, Death in Fire, Asator, Hermod's Ride To Hel, Cry Of The Black Birds, The Fate of Norns, Thousand Years of Oppression, Runes To My Memory, Victorious March, The Last With Pagan Blood, The Pursuit of Vikings, Masters Of War, For The Stabwounds In Our Backs, An Ancient Sign Of Coming Storm... that's about it i think

Now that was well worth it, thanks goes to all the band members, then the road crew and all those that made this happen.

Finishing off as you did will make that last forever, fucking 100% awesome. Now just don't make us wait years to see you again.

You can have some more VB's too :heh: Hell even the bartender remembered everytime I went back, what I was drinking. Just wish I didn't miss the last train by 12 minutes.

AA RULES :worship:notworthy

A couple of pics from the melb gig...

l_9927722b04d143fc27ab8a50b2e2c5a0.jpg

l_43842ad12fb8264cf4dd5f353f09129c.jpg

l_a5a3219312591c11359458d255e3cdf1.jpg

l_a4b15713ead688c58abdcf6d15193575.jpg