The Wrath Of The Norsemen Tour - Australia / New Zealand

Amon Amarth were in Adelaide last night. Yes it was hot, and yes... they fucking destroyed the venue.

AWSOME job guys. \m/

Hail the Norsemen

Saw them in Adelaide last night.
Yeh. My first concert ever haha, it was FUCKING awesome.
Amon Amarth as expected were FUCKING awesome.
I think you were right in front of me PaganBlood, like.. Second row a bit off to the left?

bring on sydney!
anyone want to meet up before/after sydney show? PM me mobile ill txt when i get there, ill be the really tall dude wearing an "Oden guide our ships, our axes spears and swords. guide us through storms that whip and in brutal war" AA shirt, with short hair

Ok i have fixed the Thread!

HOLY FUCK!!!!!! Just saw the mighty AA guys last night in Adelaide!!! BEST gig I have EVER SEEN!!!! So Intense and it was fucking 39 degrees!@!! Can't wait till Sydney show!! The merch is killer!

That's fucking awesome man!! Did they have a good setlist ?

setlist was pretty good a lot of new songs. Top songs for the night were last with pagan blood, thousand years of oppression and victorious march.

I will be at the venue in Sydney pretty early today to catch up with the guys again. I'll be wearing "viking bochum 2004" shirt. Crowd was around 300 for Adelaide, Apparently Sydney has nearly sold out which is 1000. Melbourne has sold over 700 so good figures!

setlist was pretty good a lot of new songs. Top songs for the night were last with pagan blood, thousand years of oppression and victorious march.

Sweet.

I will be at the venue in Sydney pretty early today to catch up with the guys again. I'll be wearing "viking bochum 2004" shirt. Crowd was around 300 for Adelaide, Apparently Sydney has nearly sold out which is 1000. Melbourne has sold over 700 so good figures!

I feel like a woman, I bought a heap of gear and now have to decide what to wear, and I thought I would just never understand the dilema of this situation.

TWO sleeps to go :OMG: