The Wrath Of The Norsemen Tour - Australia / New Zealand

yeah Vaughan what the hell, you owe me some pictures!!! haha.. you guys can steal whatever from my myspace (if you know what it is lol) but I dont have any from the concert itself (stupid me left my camera in my friends car - d'oh!) but i got some from the signing and the BBQ!

yeah Vaughan what the hell, you owe me some pictures!!! haha.. you guys can steal whatever from my myspace (if you know what it is lol) but I dont have any from the concert itself (stupid me left my camera in my friends car - d'oh!) but i got some from the signing and the BBQ!

Well, give the rest of us your myspace so we can see your pics!!!

i'm not sure he knows how to upload them. i'll give him a bell and see if he wants me to do it for him...i just need his camera. LOL

OI! I aint THAT much of a spaz.....i know how to upload them! Nah, it was my folks' camera i used because mine broke at Megadeth :/ And they went away for the week this week, and they took the camera so when they get back im going to take the camera and get all the pics put onto cd then just whack them onto the computer.

i dont even have that many pics, i dont think.

\m/

OI! I aint THAT much of a spaz.....i know how to upload them! Nah, it was my folks' camera i used because mine broke at Megadeth :/ And they went away for the week this week, and they took the camera so when they get back im going to take the camera and get all the pics put onto cd then just whack them onto the computer.

i dont even have that many pics, i dont think.

m/

lol you're a spaz :headbang:

(only joking or am i?) hahahahahahaha you going to come to amanda's before the gig at the greyhound on the 22nd of feb? she said you can crash if you want! uncle vin is playing on the same bill! double brutality!

I shall check out your myspace sometime today.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I REFUSE TO SUBMIT TO THE GOD YOU SAY IS KIND, I KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT AND IT'S TIME, TIME TO FIGHT AND FREE OUR MINDS!! :headbang: :headbang:

vaughan never replies on myspace

that makes me sad, so sad i'm going to try and grow my hair so i can have a fringe and be emo.

ok only joking! its not as if i can grow any bloody hair anyway! hahahaha!

My Myspace

There's only a few pics, none worth taking.. but feel free to have a squiz anyway.

Gaz, you should emo your beard lol.. that'd be hawt!

emmo my beard? how the hell would i do that? lol

i'm waiting for it to grow a bit more before i plat it or whatever amanda said i should do to it. you guys seen Beowulf? you know how the guys have their beards split into two or three with the crimp things holding them in place? that's what i want to do.

ie:
clamping.jpg