Final Track Listing!

griev0r

Here is Nowhere
May 13, 2007
Florida
"Twilight of the Thunder God" will be released on the 17th of September in Sweden, the 19th of September in D/A/CH/I and the 22nd of September in the rest of Europe. North American release date is September 30.

The final track listing for "Twilight of the Thunder God" is as follows:

1. Twilight of the Thunder God

2. Free Will Sacrifice

3. Guardians of Asgaard

4. Where is Your God?

5. Varyags of Miklagaard

6. Tattered Banners and Bloody Flags

7. No Fear for the Setting Sun

8. The Hero

9. Live for the Kill

10. Embrace of the Endless Ocean

"Twilight of the Thunder God" features several high-profile guest appearances including Entombed singer L.G. Petrov (on ‘Guardians of Asgaard’), Children of Bodom guitarist Roope Latvala (who shreds a fierce solo on the track 'Twilight of the Thunder God') and Finnish cello metal band Apocalyptica (a guest appearance on ‘Live For The Kill’).

In Europe "Twilight of the Thunder God" will be released as a limited first edition 3-disc-set including a bonus CD and a bonus DVD. This deluxe collector's edition comes in highly valuable packaging featuring special layout and the AMON AMARTH comic which is currently being published in several metal magazines all over Europe.

The comic can also be viewed online at THIS location.

The album will also be released as a limited edition gatefold 2-LP on 180g etched vinyl!

Tracklist bonus-cd ‘Live at Summer Breeze 2007’:

1. Intro
2. Valhall Awaits Me
3. Runes To My Memory
4. Cry Of The Black Birds
5. Asator
6. Pursuit Of Vikings
7. Fate Of Norns
8. Without Fear
9. With Oden On Our Side
10. Where Silent Gods Stand Guard
11. An Ancient Sign Of Coming Storm
12. Victorious March
13. Death In Fire

Tracklist bonus-dvd ‘Live at Summer Breeze 2007’
1. Intro
2. Valhall Awaits Me
3. Runes To My Memory
4. Cry Of The Black Birds
5. Asator
6. Pursuit Of Vikings
7. Fate Of Norns
8. Without Fear
9. With Oden On Our Side
10. Where Silent Gods Stand Guard
11. An Ancient Sign Of Coming Storm
12. Victorious March
13. Death In Fire

More information about special and limited editions released in North America will be announced at a later date.

I will be purchasing everything that has to do with Twilight of the Thunder God:D

Order them online. Are you gonna be going to the worcester show? It looks like there may be a UM delegation there. Some people from the gmd are coming as well, and also In Aeternum.

Yeah, I'll be there. I don't order much online, UPS/FedEx has a bad habit of leaving stuff at my door, even though I tell them not to, and my apartment building is full of fucking thieves.

Will the three disc set also be released in the US or will I have to import it?

Oh man... Does this mean it won't be until early October that it's released in Australia?

I hope they release the limited edition in Australia too!