Twilight of the Thundergods release date

me wanna pre-order the new album... NOW, and re-buy the avenger... as it got stolen form a friend's house, and i still haven't replaced it..... i will kill the person who stole it VIKING STYLE, if i find out who it was.. or maybe with my own style so i can actually have a greater chance of not being caught:headbang::lol::saint:

{FLäskKäfT};7426901 said:
Of course you do sugarpie. ;)
I'll pre order. One for me, one for my american-bitter-cunt-who-cant-wait-a-few-days, and send it asap! Much love!

Woot you rule! That's the second time I've gotten such a long name. It's also not days it's weeks! Love you to darlin!

(First longest name, my "native" name-"Woman who's butt drags too low to ground" -a poke at my height issues)

...it will it PirateBay within 3 days of release; on this I would bet all my gold and silver.

(hear that vikings? yes, I have the good stuff, so tell the bands so that they will tour here more often lol)

hey GFAD, this is your chance to not fail completely at living in Europe.

I like the sound of that reaction thing. But who are the big four? Are we talking Metallica/Megadeth/Slayer/Anthrax? or some combination of Morbid Angel, Death, & co? Or perhaps there's a big 4 of swedish death metal? WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?

I'm not reading a single review till this motherfucker's in my hands.

very good idea!!! thats the best way to get blown away by a record. I did so with Oden on our side. I knew the release and that was it, I got it, put in my player and after the first two seconds I couldnt stop smiling. it was actually pretty hard not to headbang... I tried to hear it first... then came Asator and my plan was done. :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I hope I have enough will power to wait until this is in stores to listen to it. I downloaded With Oden On Our Side as soon as it leaked (I bought it when it came out though, of course). It's just so hard to wait, when your favourite band's newest CD is a click away.