NA Tour Dates

Originally posted by markgugs
Didn't Amon Amarth have to cancel their Texas shows last year due to poor turnout/lack of promotion? Maybe you guys don't DESERVE to see them! ;)

I know I deserve to see Amon because this band has changed my life since I discovered them. I would fly to Sweden to see them if I had the money. Also with less than a month until the date, not having confirmed dates for the show might lead to a lack of promotion, I really don't have anything to do with that do I?

Originally posted by DaMenace123
I know I deserve to see Amon because this band has changed my life since I discovered them. I would fly to Sweden to see them if I had the money. Also with less than a month until the date, not having confirmed dates for the show might lead to a lack of promotion, I really don't have anything to do with that do I?
yeah that kinda sucks,

Lamour put the date up pretty early on their website, if it wasn't for that: I wouldn't even know this tour was going on. I have been talking to a lot of people that have no clue that Behemoth or Amon Amarth are on the bill, and/or that they are coming in just a few weeks.

FUck me dead u guys.....................
SHIT!!!! if u have school or work! FUCKING TAKE THEM OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT!!! and u cunts sooking that they dont play in your state HOLY SHIT!!!!! FUCK! if i lived in the USA and my fav band was AA and would do anything to see them! I would drive behind there tour bus from state to state!

Originally posted by PaganBlood
SHIT!!!! if u have school or work! FUCKING TAKE THEM OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT!!! and u cunts sooking that they dont play in your state HOLY SHIT!!!!! FUCK! if i lived in the USA and my fav band was AA and would do anything to see them! I would drive behind there tour bus from state to state!

I agree, I was planning on driving anywhere...the nearest venue I would go see, but a few weeks ago some idiot ran a red light and smashed into my car, so I can't exactly drive anywhere anymore.

Originally posted by PaganBlood

Dude, I think you need to move to America.

As for taking off school & work... wish that was a plausable option :cry:

But, per everything goes ok and there is a philly date, I am going to have a very, very good time methinks.

Yeah, well the LA show is 21+ so I got fucked.

FUCK!!!! i am 17!

i may have to try and do something using jim's suggestion.. but the difference between 17 (or even 15 for poor iron flames :( that sucks, dude) and 21 is a lot bigger then 17 or 16 vs 18. :( i'm 5'7" dress size 6 with larger than average breasts for my height & weight, suppose i might be able to use that to my advantage in getting in without actually sacrificing any dignity?

damn i wanna see AA

At this point I'm going to try for march 10th in VA as it's the closest to me in TN and is on a monday which is something I can deal with but a weekend date somewhere a bit closer would be REAL nice... as I have no car anywhere could be a problem though...

HOUSE OF BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.YES. I WAS HOPING FOR A WEEKEND DATE. I DON'T REALLY LIKE TO GO WORK AFTER A CONCERT DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK.
LET'S HOPE FOR A DATE AT THE GALAXY IN SANTA ANA.

@IRON AND M. CAN YOUR PARENTS GO WITH YOU, LIKE THE MOVIES??. MAYBE M. WILL HAVE A BETTER CHANCE.
IF YOU DON'T GET ANY LUCK I CAN PROBABLY BE YOUR UNCLE SINCE I'M 39

Originally posted by LunarTower
Dude, I think you need to move to America.

As for taking off school & work... wish that was a plausable option :cry:

But, per everything goes ok and there is a philly date, I am going to have a very, very good time methinks.

Lunar, even if there isn't a Philly date (which would really surprise me), L'Amours isn't terribly far from you. I have a friend who drives up to NYC all the time to see shows, especially when they're on a weekend. The one in NYC is conveniently on a Saturday night.

cerveza, that would rule, thank you so much for the offer! i may have to take it up with you (and maybe not), but youd have to do it for myself and 2 friends also. no way am i taking my parents near a metal show, though :eek:

All the complaining about no shows in your area... Makes me sick. Amon Amarth isn't even from this country, and they have traveled across an ocean to play for you here. The least you can do is travel a few hours to see them. Mommy wont take you? None of your cool friends that drive will take you? Tough. Quit complaining. I'll be driving 22 hours from South Florida to Aurora, IL to see these guys play, as well as an excuse to visit some old friends of mine in Chicago. 22 hour drive will be shit next to seeing Amon Amarth again.

Originally posted by markgugs
There are whole sections of the country that don't ever get ANY metal tours, and you're within 75 miles of Springfield, VA AND complaining?

EDIT: This was directed at the person above Lunar Tower.

I know I shouldn't complain, but I'm only 15, and I can't drive, and my parents are gay and lying and have told me they refuse to take me as (a) its on a monday and I have school and (b) they disapprove of my love of metal and wouldn't take me if it was on a satudray. Sorry if it comes across as whining, I'm just giving the best defense for myself that I can.