New email adress...

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Hi there...

I have asked for permission to use www.nightingale.eu
Hopefully we will be granted this name for our new website.
My email for now is

dan.swano "at" telia.com

and of course "at" means @ but I wish to stay away from the 500 spammails a day..

I will change this for the paypal account aswell.

I have also bought secondsky.se and will most likely buy unisound.se anyday now.

Rock on

Dan:headbang:

Wow... You Post your Mail!!!!... that's a little dangerous I think!!!!... Why if some psycopath read this!!!! hahaha....

Damned good news!

BastardSonOfGod said:
Wow... You Post your Mail!!!!... that's a little dangerous I think!!!!... Why if some psycopath read this!!!! hahaha....

Damned good news!

This is the Dan Swano forum, not the Britney Spears or Whitney Houston forum! :hotjump:

Yes I know that this is the Dan Swanö forum but I have friends (girls obviously) that kill for Dan!!!!... believe me... crazy girls, when I put something of Nightingale on the Cd player you can hear a very very loud... Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!... very funny anyway hahaha!!!!

BastardSonOfGod said:
Yes I know that this is the Dan Swanö forum but I have friends (girls obviously) that kill for Dan!!!!... believe me... crazy girls, when I put something of Nightingale on the Cd player you can hear a very very loud... Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!... very funny anyway hahaha!!!!

Goddamnit, those girls need to come to some Nightingale shows.. haha