NEW EMMURE VIDEO (WTF?)

rino655

you boyz been to mexico?
Jul 1, 2009
I'm sorry for anyone who enjoys this band but their latest video is the largest pile of shit I have seen since the movie Rollerball. Have they watched so many Lil Wayne videos that they thought it would be "hardcore" to make a music video with them smoking weed on a bus? Take your shitty breakdowns and pointless lyrics pertaining to your girlfriend cheating on you and flush it down the toilet. Fred Durst made a fine career of it but you will not. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think they did a fake-serious parody of themselves, laughing their asses off because somebody acutally takes it serious

I don't like the video. I enjoy the music.
And kudos to them for doing something different.

It's better than playing in a field, running in place whilst holding one hand to your heart, while the other is straight forward and reaching, and/or imitating a crab.. I think so, at least. :)

I thought the quality and thought put into the video matched the music perfectly...

post of the year man !! hahaha.

anyone else think the slate room sample is at +6db ? accident?...
it sounds totally out of place for me....

No offense buddy but I don't get the point of this thread.

If you don't like the band or the video, why did you take the time to even make this thread? I've never understood this phenomenon.

Anyway Jesse is a really nice dude. Hate his band all you like but I've toured with these guys and they were rad as shit people.